Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont see what Canelo brings that can beat Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could make a case for either guy, but I lean towards cotto because he has the superior technique and skills.. Canelo def has a chance to beat cotto, but canelo has never faced anyone that was a boxer-puncher like cotto before, he is a completely different animal than the jab and movers trout, Floyd, Lara, and 10x better than angulo..

Fascinating matchup and one of the best fights to make in all of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      Why should Cotto be favorite then jackass?
      Did you just start watching boxing recently? Why should I explain, you should have already knew why.

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo in December! Make it happen GB and Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I think it will be a great fight.

I think Canelo wins but it won't be easy. I'm just dying to see it I hope it happens.
          I agree 100%. This is one ppv I'd pay for.

Comment

I'd favor Canelo because I think he is too strong for Cotto but I give Cotto a fair shot at winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              Did you just start watching boxing recently? Why should I explain, you should have already knew why.
              Your explanation would be gibberish with Cottos cok in your mouth. No thx. I reiterate, Cottos domination of crippled Martinez, bum Rodriguez and a Trout loss does not make him a favorite against Canelo at this stage in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Flat footed, telegraphs his punches, cant cut the ring and doesnt bring anything Cotto has never seen before. I think Cotto wins by TKO and dismantles Canelo.
                Wow...here you go...I agree and this fight steals cinco de mayo hands down..

Warrrrrr Cotto Puneta......

PRPP

Comment

Win or lose it will be one of the biggest money fights of this generation. Canelo could retire young, if he wants to, after this fight. People would want to see it because it's a guaranteed action-packed fight.

Comment

Canelo is garbage only 3 creditable fights which he should be 1-2.if cotto boxes him he's done. CANELO CANT BOX. He can't cutting off the ring has garbage footwork. Cotto is a beast with roach. He'd k.o Canelo everyone is on this Canelo hype that golden boy puts on a peddle stool . He's fought nothing but bums in Mexico accept for the Last 3 out of 4 fights

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you guys are right...Cotto should fight GGG instead
                      Thats the fight im waiting for the Fraud to take. Finally took the fight against Martinez when he had his knee surgery, but would never even say his name when he was destroying everyone.

GGG By KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X