Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo - Bigger Robbery Than Paul Williams Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbery in las Vegas!!!they should fired that judge 111 to 117!!! Lara won that fight!!

Comment

I remember the Williams fight. It was 4 years ago. I believe you did win that fight against Williams. Last night was your fault though buddy. Made the fight closer then it should have been. You had this fight Lara but even a fan of yours can't condone your decision making last night.

I waited a longtime to see you get another shot at mega stardom...What the SHEET!!! LARA!!! It was your time to shine buddy!!!

Comment

Lara is going to complain and complain, but he only has himself to blame here. On PPV fight against one of the biggest boxing superstars he fought like an amateur. Ran, and ran and gave away too many rounds. I doubt show time is going to want to give him another big tv spot, (kind of like Hbo didn't want Rigo). Canelo will move on to a blockbuster fight with Cotto, and Lara will be left out of the spotlight.

Comment

Not as big a robbery ad the Williams fight. But he was definitely robbed here. It just amazed me that this decision is even being debated. At worst, it was 7-5 Lara. 8-4 or 9-3 is probably more accurate.

Comment

Some of these comments are funny. Mayweather lands like 7 more punches and people was arguing to the death that he beat maidana with that. Lara does that same and now its ohe didnt do enough. Smh biased asssss fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              are these stats people are posting the total punch stats or power punches? because i can't imagien lara having thrown or landed more power shots than alvarez
              And when he did, Canelo was never hurt and rarely even paused before moving forward again.

Comment

Had Canelo winning 7-5. Lara let this fight slip away, he basically gave this fight to Canelo. He should have let his hands go a little more.

Comment

Lara got jobbed. Did lara move a lot? Yes. Did canelo walk around the ring all night? Yes. Both fighter's are responsible for the pace of the fight. Canelo never cut the ring off on Lara and lara exploited Canelo's inability to move around the ring gracefully. Lara pasted him with one twos to the face all night while only receiving body shots in spurts from canelo. 8-4 lara... wasn't a particularly close affair. He has every right to be upset.

Comment

Career suicide by Lara. He should just disappear now.

Sorry Lara, Mayweather is leagues ahead of you. Get back in line.

Comment

Paul Williams was more blatant but this one was for the whole world to see shiette Lara didn't even look like he was in a fight only Canelo had the bruised up face . "Canelo gonna destroy lara doe!!" Hit him in the face 15 times in 12 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X