Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Saul Alvarez.. Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    you're crazy the swing rounds were round 2,6 and 10

Are you serious C.J Ross?

Comment

• I gave round 2 to Canelo, as a lot of people did. No point in debating this, it was a close fight. I personally had it a draw. No one flourished or benefitted from this fight outside of maybe financially.

You can argue it til your blue in the face. A lot of people are giving Canelo the fight because he came to fight and people have seen better displays of "boxing clinics" before. Lara did nothing to try and win the fight. And got sloppy as **** after round 4. He did all his best work in the first three rounds...

Plain and simple.

Comment

• I'm not giving Canelo credit for being aggressive and swinging and missing the majority of the time. That's ineffective aggression and isn't supposed to be rewarded on the scorecards.

He's not barely missing most of the time either.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I'm not giving Canelo credit for being aggressive and swinging and missing the majority of the time. That's ineffective aggression and isn't supposed to be rewarded on the scorecards.

but well done on the bet you placed brah

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I'm not giving Canelo credit for being aggressive and swinging and missing the majority of the time. That's ineffective aggression and isn't supposed to be rewarded on the scorecards.

so do you give points for "aggressive avoidance" lol you dont get points for missing punches but you get even less credit for dodging punches and not throwing back

Comment

• i think i gave 8 or 9 rounds to lara

levi martinez gave salido vs loma to loma - i guess he didnt like salido's hip shots but liked it when canelo did it

and compubox definitely counted shots that hit lara's elbows

that judge also scored shumy vs campillo for campillo 9-3 and campillo was the one moving......

as a true boxing fan and not a nuthugger, i only have a problem with that judge being in boxing

it obviously was not incompetence , it was corruption

but thats boxing, we have been boxing fans long enough to know this stuff happens

lara should have known too...........

canelo impressed me with his chin and mentality

that guy is gonna go far
              Last edited by jas; 07-14-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                i think i gave 8 or 9 rounds to lara

levi martinez gave salido vs loma to loma - i guess he didnt like salido's hip shots but liked it when canelo did it
                they weren't hip shots

lara's ****ing shorts were pulled up to his god damn belly button

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  so do you give points for "aggressive avoidance" lol you dont get points for missing punches but you get even less credit for dodging punches and not throwing back
                  agreed, they give more credit to circling while not throwing punches to a guy throwing punches attempting to make the fight that occasionally misses his shots

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    agreed, they give more credit to circling while not throwing punches to a guy throwing punches attempting to make the fight that occasionally misses his shots

lol
                    lol "sweet science doe, y'all dont understand cuz yall face first brawlers, SMH"

Comment

• I wouldn't have a problem with this fight if either man won it more convincingly.

Canelo lacked the bounce in his step to be a real pressure fighter, and never doubles up on the jab or jabs his way in consistently enough. He was never able to trap Lara on the ropes once.

Lara lacks the volume when its needed and it will probably never change.

You guys have all admitted to swing rounds now. So this fight is practically a done deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X