Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Erislandy Lara With Split Nod To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara deserved to get robbed! He made the fight even more boring than watch Rigodeuax

Comment

Bull chit Canelo losr he has never impressed me this coming from a mexican fan. I hope Cotto ****s him twice.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        I don't know what to say. Close fight though. Lara style is not judge friendly.
        I had it a draw.117-111 was crap...they did what they did to de la hoya against trinidad here...lara did too much running but still i had it a draw....no excuses from lara fans!!

Comment

Lara ran like a ***** all night. You're not going to beat Canelo running constantly through out the fight.

Comment

No surprises here. I knew if Lara didnt completely dominate or get the KO he had no chance to get the decision against a mega star in the making. I had Lara 115-113

Comment

117-110 top wide but it was close. Lara should have stood his ground a lil more and he would have won

Comment

It was a close fight

Comment

Trout was right.

I feel sick right now. 117-111? Give me a break.

Comment

117-111 terrible score I had it 114-114

Comment

The one scorecard in favor of Canelo was too wide, but it was a close fight that came down to a few swing rounds. Lara fought the second half of the fight more like he was trying to protect his lead than trying to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X