No announcement yet.

If Lara Beats Canelo: What Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Like Floyd has the balls to fight Lara or any legitimate threat.

It'll probably be Andrade after.
    Floyd will fight him, Lara is good but he is very overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      He will fight Mayweather at a catchweight.
      like I said, probably not at 154 and that's not a fighter worthy of ppv or the lineal title

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Like Floyd has the balls to fight Lara or any legitimate threat.

It'll probably be Andrade after.
      I wouldn't mind lara v andrade but I doubt that happens now, they are trying to build Andrade into an attraction

Comment

It should be Floyd, but Floyd will write a whole book of excuses as to why the fight can't be made.

Comment

I would give Floyd a lot of credit for fighting and beating Lara. That's wins over the top 2 fighters at 154.

Comment

Lara already made it public that he's going to pursue Floyd next. It's up to Floyd whether he wants the fight or not.

Make it happen, Floyd.

Comment

floyd wont fight lara lol

lara is like floyd but bigger and stronger too risky for him...

floyds a *****

end off

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I've been thinking about this...is the Canelo fight a poisoned chalice for Lara? If he loses he goes back to square one but if he wins, who will fight him? I doubt Mayweather would, especially at 154, he can't move up cos Cotto won't want a piece of him. I'm not sure how lucrative he would be for the other titlists in the division and he would probably get avoided.

It's a tough situation for the Cuban.
                What's next is Mayweather ducks him.

Comment

Unless it was a spectacular victory I don't think he'd become a household name overnight, he'd still lack a fan-friendly style or a big ethnic following so I don't see Floyd or Cotto fighting him. If he can't get a rematch with Molina he might have to move up and try to go for Quillin's belt.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    I've been thinking about this...is the Canelo fight a poisoned chalice for Lara? If he loses he goes back to square one but if he wins, who will fight him? I doubt Mayweather would, especially at 154, he can't move up cos Cotto won't want a piece of him. I'm not sure how lucrative he would be for the other titlists in the division and he would probably get avoided.

It's a tough situation for the Cuban.
                    Mayweather. He earns that fight with a victory over Canelo.

Comment

IF (huge IF) he somehow happens to beat Canelo, then he SHOULD be in the Mayweather sweepstakes for May 2015. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X