Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine if khan was fighting Rod Salka next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan is now a haymon fighter. expect him to fight the rod salsas of the sport.
    gone are the good old days of boxing. too many ducks have infested the sport.
    thanks to floyd and haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      khan is now a haymon fighter. expect him to fight the rod salsas of the sport.
      gone are the good old days of boxing. too many ducks have infested the sport.
      thanks to floyd and haymon.

He good for boxing doe

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Of course maidana is better dont be silly. Khan has a funny way of losing all fantasy matchups - but let's just forget how Bradley was dominated by Provo, Pacquiao and large parts of the Marquez fight - which u thought he won. Bradley is far from a beast and most of his best wins have come by very close decisions. Which inguess can happen when you fight good guys, but Khan mostly beats them convincingly. Mostly.

As for Holt beating Khan - please. Don't be silly. I could say the same for Kotelnik and Maidana beating Bradley. I think they stand a good chance.

Khan should have a win over Peterson - of course he should. It was home cooking at its best. From the ref, to the judges to the man in the hat. To peds. The whole saga was awful. It should obviously had been a NC I think most people would agree. Even with the points off, I still think Khan won. But hey, **** happens.

and Witter was not avoided by Hatton, that's just dumb. Witter is domestic British level at best and was never better than that. No reason to build that win.
        Bradley was dominated by Prov??You'd give Maidana a fighter who lied about an injury to get out of a fight with Bradley a shot at beating Bradley,flat footed Kotelnik..LMAO dude,I really believe your reaching and reaching far..Me saying guy's like Holt(who has the power to knock Khan senseless,and the athletic ability to land clean)Abergu who also is a very rangy and powerful guy..Alexander,did Khan just not avoid him??I'm saying come on now..This is not the same boat I'd put Bradley in..IMO he's proven to be better then all the fighters named..

Witter chased Hatton and called him out for yrs..If he is what ya say,Hatton should have fought him..There was a reason he did not..To try and downplay this win for Bradley based off when and how he won it is also showing your not being fair yet again..Not to mention it's the reason why ya can't see Bradley's resume is way(way!!!!)better then Khans..

Listen this is all ya need to know..Bradley has never been dominated in any fight..Khan has been dominated more then once..Really all that needs to be said..
        Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-05-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Bradley was dominated by Prov??You'd give Maidana a fighter who lied about an injury to get out of a fight with Bradley a shot at beating Bradley,flat footed Kotelnik..LMAO dude,I really believe your reaching and reaching far..Me saying guy's like Holt(who has the power to knock Khan senseless,and the athletic ability to land clean)Abergu who also is a very rangy and powerful guy..Alexander,did Khan just not avoid him??I'm saying come on now..

Witter chased Hatton and called him out for yrs..If he is what ya say,Hatton should have fought him..There was a reason he did not..To try and downplay this win for Bradley based off when and how he won it is also showing your not being fair yet again..Not to mention it's the reason why ya can't see Bradley's resume is way(way!!!!)better then Khans..

Listen this is all ya need to know..Bradley has never been dominated in any fight..Khan has been dominated more then once..Really all that needs to be said..
          Well I think Mayweather is 10 times the fighter Bradley is and he gave him a superb fight. Kotelnik was a good fighter, i think he has a shot at beating Bradley at 140 yes. Can't see why that is so far fetched.

And yes, Bradley was dominated by Provo - why deny this? He was out on his feet, but probs for coming back and winning even though I thought Provo took it. And also didn't get credit for a KD.

Holt might have the power. So what? The same could be said for Judah, Maidana, Collazo etc. Khan beat them. Power isn't everything.

If you think Maidana was afraid of Bradley you are high mate. I remember the time, but can't recall exactly what happened. Probably not different to Bradley ducking Khan.

Why are you trying to make out Bradley is a beast though? He's a good little fighter, but he's hardly dominating against top fighters.

And just because someone calls someone else out and the fight doesn't happen it doesn't mean one ducked. Should Hatton had called off the Vegas fights, the mayweather fight or pacquiao fights to fight Witter? Lol. As if.

Lol at Bradley hasn't been dominated. I don't know in what world you live in, but it certainly isn't this one.

Comment

He is still a better fighter overall then Khan..Wouldn't you say??
            are you serious? THAT version of Casamayor that faced Bradley, gtfo you piece of ****

Comment

Bradley was dominated by Prov??You'd give Maidana a fighter who lied about an injury to get out of a fight with Bradley a shot at beating Bradley,flat footed Kotelnik..LMAO dude,I really believe your reaching and reaching far..Me saying guy's like Holt(who has the power to knock Khan senseless,and the athletic ability to land clean)Abergu who also is a very rangy and powerful guy..Alexander,did Khan just not avoid him??I'm saying come on now..This is not the same boat I'd put Bradley in..IMO he's proven to be better then all the fighters named..

Bradley has been dominated twice by pacquiao and was out on his feet the whole fight against provodnikov which I thought he lost by a close decision. Khan has never been dominated but only ko'd, you can't count the peterson fight the guy was roiding, got hometown decision thanks to joe 'lets throw some thunder' cooper, even due to the circumstances many believe khan still won.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                are you serious? THAT version of Casamayor that faced Bradley, gtfo you piece of ****
                LMAO,guess your comprehension is terrible..Overall,do you know what this means...

Comment

Well I think Mayweather is 10 times the fighter Bradley is and he gave him a superb fight. Kotelnik was a good fighter, i think he has a shot at beating Bradley at 140 yes. Can't see why that is so far fetched.

And yes, Bradley was dominated by Provo - why deny this? He was out on his feet, but probs for coming back and winning even though I thought Provo took it. And also didn't get credit for a KD.

Holt might have the power. So what? The same could be said for Judah, Maidana, Collazo etc. Khan beat them. Power isn't everything.

If you think Maidana was afraid of Bradley you are high mate. I remember the time, but can't recall exactly what happened. Probably not different to Bradley ducking Khan.

Why are you trying to make out Bradley is a beast though? He's a good little fighter, but he's hardly dominating against top fighters.

And just because someone calls someone else out and the fight doesn't happen it doesn't mean one ducked. Should Hatton had called off the Vegas fights, the mayweather fight or pacquiao fights to fight Witter? Lol. As if.

Lol at Bradley hasn't been dominated. I don't know in what world you live in, but it certainly isn't this one.
                  I'm not gonna continue this convo any longer,it's just opinion..I just don't believe you know the definition of dominate..Hey be cool bro..

Comment

he'd get **** on as well.

Comment

Personally thought Bradley was extremely lucky not to have the referee step in and stop that fight, look at how long it took Bradley to recover after that fight he said it himself...
                      If Bradley fights more of them he will be full blown punch drunk way before his time.

I think Bradley would overwhelm Kotelnik but I think the 140lbs and 147lbs of Maidana wrecks Bradley and stops him, perhaps not easily but I definitely see Maidana stopping him If Ruslan can do that to Bradley so can Chino.

I really hate how people are trying to down play Collazo, I remember a lot of people saying Collazo would make easy work of Khan and that Khans chin would be left all over the canvas and now that it was Collazo who was the only one to taste canvas the people who don't like AK are spouting BS to suit their little idea, Collazo is a great name to have on your resume for your first proper 147lbs fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X