No announcement yet.

Imagine if khan was fighting Rod Salka next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
    When people hate on a guy who beat the guy Floyd barely got past it makes you think what is wrong with the world.

And I dont give a shit what you say Khan beat Maidana, nearly made him quit in the 1st round too!
    Anyway this is NSB and morons will prevail as per usual.
    You guys from England expect the rest of the world to love Khan the way you do. It's not going to happen. Khan is disliked by many because of his conceited arrogance and his big bragging mouth. To dislike Khan because of his race or religion would be wrong but those are not the reasons most dislike him. Khan beat Maidana years ago in a very hard fight that Khan nearly lost by KO and probably would have lost by KO with a neutral referee. Maidana has improved tremendously since then and Khan is not as good as he used to be. Maidana is ranked well above Khan in the welterweight division and if Khan fought Maidana now most people would pick Maidana to win by KO. Have you forgotten that Khan damn near lost to Diaz in England a short time ago and Diaz wouldn't last more than a few rounds with Maidana.

Comment

By the way Maidana was never remotely close to quitting in the Khan fight. That's just a Khan fan's bull****. Maidana would never quit or even think about quitting.

Comment

The 140 champion is fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You guys from England expect the rest of the world to love Khan the way you do. It's not going to happen. Khan is disliked by many because of his conceited arrogance and his big bragging mouth. To dislike Khan because of his race or religion would be wrong but those are not the reasons most dislike him. Khan beat Maidana years ago in a very hard fight that Khan nearly lost by KO and probably would have lost by KO with a neutral referee. Maidana has improved tremendously since then and Khan is not as good as he used to be. Maidana is ranked well above Khan in the welterweight division and if Khan fought Maidana now most people would pick Maidana to win by KO. Have you forgotten that Khan damn near lost to Diaz in England a short time ago and Diaz wouldn't last more than a few rounds with Maidana.

What do you mean by the rest of the world?? you and your family members?

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
            What do you mean by the rest of the world?? you and your family members?
            Khan needs to beat top level opposition like Robert Salad to be accepted by the MURRRICANS lol

Happy belated 4th of July for all the Yanks btw.

Comment

Then it would be an even fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I disagree with Maidana being better then Prov..I actually think Prov is more athletic then Maidana..He also places his punches better then Maidana as well..There is some misconception about these fighters imo,I would give anyone of the fighters named when Bradley fought them,Abregu Alexander Prov Holt all have a very good shot at beating Khan..Nobody on Khans resume stands a chance..Not even the so called Maidana who you said nobody wanted to fight..Yet was it not Maidana who fake injury in order not to fight Bradley..I never hear this talked about at all btw..

Bradley beat Champions..You say come on about Witter,who at the time was avoided by Hatton and was ranked num 1 at Jr WW..I mean come on bro your really not being fair here..I bring up belts cause Bradley has won every belt off of the Champion..That is a very impressive thing,and it's not easy..

As for the whole Pac fight..I really don't wanna go down this road at all..I think this forum knows my stance on this matter..Bradley beat Pac,like it or not..It's his best win,added on to a really really good resume..Now if you wanna say before Bradley added Pac and Marquez that Khan and Bradley's resume was closer(imo Bradley still had a better resume)ok..Right now,their resumes are far apart..Khan has to play catch up for real..

Why should he(Khan)have beat Peterson..I really don't agree with this either..Now if ya wanna say it should have been a no contest,I could get with that a lil more..That fight was close,and I had a draw,there were plenty of people who saw the fight for Peterson..I don't think it's clear it should have been a W for Khan..
                Of course maidana is better dont be silly. Khan has a funny way of losing all fantasy matchups - but let's just forget how Bradley was dominated by Provo, Pacquiao and large parts of the Marquez fight - which i thought he won. Bradley is far from a beast and most of his best wins have come by very close decisions. Which inguess can happen when you fight good guys, but Khan mostly beats them convincingly. Mostly.

As for Holt beating Khan - please. Don't be silly. I could say the same for Kotelnik and Maidana beating Bradley. I think they stand a good chance.

Khan should have a win over Peterson - of course he should. It was home cooking at its best. From the ref, to the judges to the man in the hat. To peds. The whole saga was awful. It should obviously had been a NC I think most people would agree. Even with the points off, I still think Khan won. But hey, **** happens.

and Witter was not avoided by Hatton, that's just dumb. Witter is domestic British level at best and was never better than that. No reason to build that win.
                Last edited by LacedUp; 07-05-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Danny Garcia is being Criticized badly for taking this fight and rightfully so, the same would happened to Khan.

Comment

Khan would get clowned no doubt because Khan gets clowned on everything, it is so fun and easy so it would be worse probably but there would also be more people defending which is what would really make it worse because there would be more back and forth than just dudes cracking jokes on Salka.

Still boxing is what have you done for me lately which pretty much comes down to what did you do last time out. Khan looked good last time out in some ways the best he has ever looked while Garcia got made to look very bad by Herrera. So the guys despite Garcia knocking Khan out not that long ago are moving in different directions at this moment.

Comment

Top contender Luis Collazo????

Comment

Working...
                      X