No announcement yet.

Who wins Rod Salka vs Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    I don't get why so many people are hating the fight when thy supported ggg vs adama. Adama still fights 8 rounders
    That fight wasn't even on TV

Comment

I don't get why so many people are hating the fight when thy supported ggg vs adama. Adama still fights 8 rounders
      I disagree, I think people are digging this fight. Huge step up fight for Danny. This one is a career defining fight right hurr.

Comment

No one supported Golovkin vs. Adama. Besides, Adama fought for a title before, was a middleweight and Golovkin fought him off television.

You're underestimating how bad this fight is. Every fight you think the fighters you don't like fought that is similar is better.

Comment

More fail by this clown. You're in a roll today, brawski.

If anyone hasnt noticed, this is another one of those guys whos defending this fight and will be tuning in just like Mr Philadel and the rest of the Floyd/Haymon Goonies.

Comment

poll even more one-sided then before the matthysse fight.

u know what that mean

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                This goes in the Meme thread, man! Lmao @ the black and white face. Nice little detail.

Comment

I picked sacka by ko. This is honestly a very tough and extremely dangerous opponent for danny . He deserves respect for accepting this fight.

I hope the winner gets bracero next. Another great potential FOTY and ATG battle.

Comment

Yeah I don't understand it either. Sackla is one of the most underrated lightweights of all time and call me crazy but I think he has a great chance at beating anyone from 135 to 140.

We seriously need to stop hating Danny and give him some serious props for facing Rodney salcuh.

Comment

war sculpa!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X