Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Rod Salka vs Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is essentially Pac/Marquez V but in their youth. I have a feeling this will be talked about for decades with the great wars, Hagler/Hearns, Pryor/Arguello, Nas/Jay-Z, Robinson/LaMotta, Gatti/Ward the list goes on and on

Comment

This is just the beginning for Lightning Rod, when it's all said and done Rod Salka will go down as the the greatest fighter ever to come out of the state of Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        This is just the beginning for Lightning Rod, when it's all said and done Rod Salka will go down as the the greatest fighter ever to come out of the state of Pennsylvania.
        Conn
        Holmes
        Frazier
        Greb
        Burley
        Salsa

Greatness personified.

Comment

The battle for Pennsylvania is a huge mismatch according to the results of the poll

Comment

Lightening'' Rod Salka via underdog fixt fight....

Comment

This Salka guy, if that is the correct spelling of his name, is the lowest ranked guy I have ever heard of who is fighting for a world title. He is totally unranked by everybody except boxrec. Boxrec ranks every fighter in the world all the way to the worst. Boxrec ranks Garcia as the #1 140 pounder in the world and Matthysse as the #2 140 pounder. Salka is ranked #79 at 140.So there are 78 other 140 pound fighters Danny could have fought who would have deserved the fight more than Salka. The Garcia's, Golden Boy, Showtime and the organizations that call Garcia their champion should all hang their heads in shame for allowing this fight to go on as a world title fight. To the two voters who think Salka will win this fight you must be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                Conn
                Holmes
                Frazier
                Greb
                Burley
                Salsa

Greatness personified.

Yup, i'd throw B-hop on that list as well, below Salka of course

Comment

Salsa is a schooling for Hopkins, twelfth grade education in two swings.

Comment

Hopkins is a bum compared to Ron

Comment

Someone tweet this poll to salka

Comment

Working...
                      X