No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Reacts To Critics of Garcia-Salka Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Be serious, Oscar has an entire team working for him. This is a Haymon card with 3 overpaid Haymon fighters knocking over cans.

Why GBP co-signed it, I'm not sure.
    Exactly. Haymon has the boxing world shook. Nobody will go against him except maybe Kathy Duva.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      It all depends who you like or support. Danny has a lot of haters so people are gonna talk ****. GGG fights Bob Smith and everybody is fine with it. Same goes for Kovalev.
      Are you ever just going to give up? Jeez

Comment

Garcia should just fight the old man who stops traffic to let children cross near schools and have someone record it on their phone.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Are you ever just going to give up? Jeez
          I liked your first reply better.

Comment

Hey it would be nice if the underdog at least deserved the shot with so many guys ahead of them that do deserve it, and want it. Damn at least semi deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
              Except the middleweight and light heavyweight division is nowhere near as stacked as the welterweight divisions. Salka is an unknown with minimal power and Garcia is just fighting smaller fighters to avoid the real threats of the division.
              Last I checked Garcia was a JWW not a WW. And who in the JWW division is Garcia ducking?

Comment

Last I checked Garcia was a JWW not a WW. And who in the JWW division is Garcia ducking?
                Who is accusing him of ducking? Stop making things up.

The fact still remains that there are much better fights for Danny than a LW who's ranked #77.

Just stop.

Comment

The criticism for this bout is 100% warranted. It's awful no matter how you look at it.

Comment

It all depends who you like or support. Danny has a lot of haters so people are gonna talk ****. GGG fights Bob Smith and everybody is fine with it. Same goes for Kovalev.
                    That's because Golovkin & Kovalev are being ducked you disingenuous little turd. Kovalev especially wants to fight everyone, but I don't see Garcia calling everyone out.

Comment

There is no comparison with any of those fights. This fight is and the card is totaly un-justifiable.

I really hope that this card backfires at them

Comment

Working...
                      X