Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev has ticked a lot of boxes but it's too early to be sure he'll get into the HOF. If he loses his next fight and then retires I wouldn't put him in, but obviously that's unlikely. Looking at the wins he's had and the skills and abilities he's shown, he's good enough that he'll get in there if he performs this well for a few more years. Always hard to predict too far into the future though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Yes, exactly! His boxing skills are underrated. He uses his reach and is not wasteful.
      Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      I've been following Kovalev for some time now and his boxing skills are very underrated. He's a power puncher at heart but has excellent timing, range, and footwork. His defense isn't bad but could definitely use some work.
      Been trying to tell people for years! His defense has gotten a lot better too.

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      WAR Kovalev!!!!

His LHW dominance begins saturday!

RIP Nathan Cleverly!
      I TOLD YALL!!!!

Comment

Been trying to tell people for years! His defense has gotten a lot better too.

I TOLD YALL!!!!
        Kovalev was very impressive Saturday night. He fought almost a mistake free fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Kovalev has ticked a lot of boxes but it's too early to be sure he'll get into the HOF. If he loses his next fight and then retires I wouldn't put him in, but obviously that's unlikely. Looking at the wins he's had and the skills and abilities he's shown, he's good enough that he'll get in there if he performs this well for a few more years. Always hard to predict too far into the future though.
          Are you kidding? Of course he will get into the HOF

Comment

• Anyone else go to the fight live? Caught a nice chick fight in the top section

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              The odds on Hopkins by stoppage are 17 to 1. Come Sunday morning, I'll be rich
              What an absolute goof!

Comment

• Poor B-Hop. He never stood a chance.

Comment

Anyone else go to the fight live? Caught a nice chick fight in the top section
                  Is that what the crowd freaked out about? I remember seeing everyone outside the ring looking at something in the crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Is that what the crowd freaked out about? I remember seeing everyone outside the ring looking at something in the crowd.
                    Haha yea it was, there were 2 fights that I saw in the crowd. The first one was the girl one, they were throwing pop corn at each other and ****. Then some dude jumped in it and hit one of them. Needless to say that whole section got cleared out by security. Crowd was great!

Comment

Haha yea it was, there were 2 fights that I saw in the crowd. The first one was the girl one, they were throwing pop corn at each other and ****. Then some dude jumped in it and hit one of them. Needless to say that whole section got cleared out by security. Crowd was great!
                      Who goes to a fight and starts throwing popcorn at people during the bout ffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X