Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Maidana's moobs, those will definitely be the key to victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
      I like how you drew Maidana's gloves bigger than Floyd's. Very accurate :P
      How is that accurate?

Their gloves are the same size.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        My prediction:
        Oops, Floyd just dropped Maidana. Ref waves it off:

he gon' gotti him like the da first time doe right?

oh wait a minute

REF! he hittin' me back!!!

Last edited by John Barron; 08-05-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          LOL, when's the last time Floyd stopped anyone?
          Fails to KO his wife... says he will KO Chino...
          Just stick to running and throwing those "quality" punches that dont do sht Floyd, that's been working great for you so far so why change

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            My prediction:

Maidana does his ringwalk, His fans will be:

First half of the fight, Maidana comes out strong:

Second half. Concern sets in. Floyd takes over:

Oops, Floyd just dropped Maidana. Ref waves it off:

lol, this was awesome, hopefully not though.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
              Im just sat here bored waiting for my girlfriend to come back from her modeling photoshoot for gucci and thought id draw up my prediction how the floyd chino fights gonna go! anyway here it is feel free to bet using my prediction

Chino starts the fight trying to push floyd to the ropes, floyds happy to back up and then pivot and run to the other side of the ring full pelt this goes on for 4 rounds

By round 6 Maidana is frustrated as hell and starts throwing punches all over the places becoming the human windmill but floyds superior agility and tactical brains means he lands nothing and floyd uses the ropes to lean off and elbows to block

its round 8 and maidana is done he is sweating like a pig in the afternoon sun his pig like chest udders are almost saturated with sweat from the effort he has put in meanwhile garcia clueless about what to do next stars talking to people in the crowd denying he trains brandon rios

so mayweather being the master boxer he is sees the chance to put maidana away for good he leans back onto the ropes then lets them fly him forward and connect with a helluva right breaking maidanas neck and dreams in one fell swoop and rises to 47-0

I predicted floyds win against the ghost in my previous threads so dont be shocked if it comes true anyway post your thoughts ect I gotta go my chicas home
              pure gold lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                lol, this was awesome, hopefully not though.
                For the record, I hope it dosent either. I just have a feeling the ref will play a big, big, BIG role in the rematch.

Comment

• Great Article:

http://www.************.com/2014/07/...dirty-fighter/

Comment

• Unfortunately Floyd will have the exact referre he wants that will let him get away with his nonsense, the big gloves for Chino and anything else he needs to give him the utmost advantage and the least for Chino.

Floyd will win this fight by a UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarl of Bristol View Post
                      Unfortunately Floyd will have the exact referre he wants that will let him get away with his nonsense, the big gloves for Chino and anything else he needs to give him the utmost advantage and the least for Chino.

Floyd will win this fight by a UD.
                      Then we will see a dq. Chino will not be deterred from his fight. By the way, the ref in the first fight was dancing to Floyd's tune in the second half of the fight. Instantly breaking them and ect. Much of Floyd's ridiculous complaining was during perfectly fine and legal one hand free action. People would have it perceived that every time Maidana landed it was a kidney shot or rabbit punch.... He sprinkled those in there but Floyd sprinkles in holding, elbows, and holding the head down.

Not to mention complaining like a baby to the ref about perfectly fine one hand free action.

Comment

Working...
                      X