No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Chino picture prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Chino picture prediction

Im just sat here bored waiting for my girlfriend to come back from her modeling photoshoot for gucci and thought id draw up my prediction how the floyd chino fights gonna go! anyway here it is feel free to bet using my prediction

Chino starts the fight trying to push floyd to the ropes, floyds happy to back up and then pivot and run to the other side of the ring full pelt this goes on for 4 rounds

By round 6 Maidana is frustrated as hell and starts throwing punches all over the places becoming the human windmill but floyds superior agility and tactical brains means he lands nothing and floyd uses the ropes to lean off and elbows to block

its round 8 and maidana is done he is sweating like a pig in the afternoon sun his pig like chest udders are almost saturated with sweat from the effort he has put in meanwhile garcia clueless about what to do next stars talking to people in the crowd denying he trains brandon rios

so mayweather being the master boxer he is sees the chance to put maidana away for good he leans back onto the ropes then lets them fly him forward and connect with a helluva right breaking maidanas neck and dreams in one fell swoop and rises to 47-0

I predicted floyds win against the ghost in my previous threads so dont be shocked if it comes true anyway post your thoughts ect I gotta go my chicas home
Working...
X