Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think that Algerie beat Provo more convincingly than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
    Im not gonna argue with a fanboy , it was ruled a push, it dosent matter if it was a knockdown.
    Well yes it does.

Because I call a knockdown a knockdown makes me a fanboy? Of who? LOL...is that your go-to card when someone disagrees with you? Even when it makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Well yes it does.

Because I call a knockdown a knockdown makes me a fanboy? Of who? LOL...is that your go-to card when someone disagrees with you? Even when it makes no sense.
      Your trying to change history , sorry to have to be the one to break this to you but you dont have that type of power. The ref called it a push because it looked like one, when the ref realised his mistake it was to late. I call you a fanboy because you work in what ifs , while I deal with reality. When a fighter I like loses I make no excuses about refs, judges or anything thats out of the control of the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        I see it this way, a scoring punch is a scoring punch no matter how hard it landed. I don't score fights based off of intangibles. Scoring should be based off of who takes control of a fight and lands more. Damage can make a slight impact, but when you're out landing your opponent with a shut eye and making them miss then you're doing what champions are supposed to do. I thought it was very ignorant of Lampley to say something like, "it's difficult to score a round for a fighter with a busted eye." This is a sport and it's not like we're watching rockem sockem robots in action. Ruslan wasn't doing much after he shut Algerie's eye. He had a moment or two in the fight, but Algerie had the fight for the most part. When Bradley fought Ruslan he didn't beat him as convincingly even though I think that Bradley wasn't fighting the way he normally does. Yet ppl think Algerie lost cuz of his lack of punching power. Why even sign a fight if we know before the fight that the opponent has less power and we're going to hold them against it? Like I said I don't score based off of intangibles cuz it's not something an individual can control, but I do score on who is taking ring generalship cuz that IS something that a fighter can control. Ring generalship is turning a fight to your favor, and after round three the fight was never in Ruslan's favor. This is boxing....
        Did Algieri lose a TON of weight right before the Provo fight like Bradley did? I highly doubt it. If Tim were to rematch Ruslan, he would beat him to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
          Your trying to change history , sorry to have to be the one to break this to you but you dont have that type of power. The ref called it a push because it looked like one, when the ref realised his mistake it was to late. I call you a fanboy because you work in what ifs , while I deal with reality. When a fighter I like loses I make no excuses about refs, judges or anything thats out of the control of the fighters.
          Reality was that Bradley was knocked down. Reality is calling something as it actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Reality was that Bradley was knocked down. Reality is calling something as it actually happened.
            The reality was the ref called it a push .Wtf wrong with you? lol
            Last edited by C-SHO; 07-01-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

I think he did. There seems a lot more disagreement on rounds won with Algieri/Ruslan, though, whereas it was clear the 7 rounds Bradley won.

Comment

I thought Prov beat Algieri.

Comment

Yes. 100% and Im a Provo fan!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Bradley didn't beat Provodnikov. Algieri did.

Bradley beat The Rock...Chris didn't!!...The Rock should still be the champ imo

as for the thread topic....I think Bradley beat him worse than he's ever been beaten....as far as I'm concerned, Bradley is the last guy to beat him.....still can't believe they took the belt from The Rock like that...smh

Comment

i had bradley barely beating provo. if the right calls were made by the ref then provo would have won.

and i thought provo beat algieri.

but bradley definitely showed a better chin and more heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X