Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think that Algerie beat Provo more convincingly than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
    All fights are debatable when you have idiot fanboys.
    What the hell are you on about?

Comment

I need to rewatch this fight with my scoring app.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        What the hell are you on about?
        Bradley beat prov,the only thing anyone can debate is the first round. If that knockdown counted Bradley would of stopped brawling, and started boxing. He also would of not took the knee at the end. Bradley made prov famous by fighting that way , if he had nothing to prove and shut prov out , would any of you fanboys even care about ruslan?

Comment

Bradley beat prov,the only thing anyone can debate is the first round. If that knockdown counted Bradley would of stopped brawling, and started boxing. He also would of not took the knee at the end. Bradley made prov famous by fighting that way , if he had nothing to prove and shut prov out , would any of you fanboys even care about ruslan?
          So you're trying to say I'm a Ruslan Provodnikov fanboy?

Comment

So you're trying to say I'm a Ruslan Provodnikov fanboy?
            Listen Bradley won the fight.. end of story. You said the fight was debatable , and I said all fights are when there is fanboys. I never said you were one but that in this day of age almost all fights are disputed.

Comment

Listen Bradley won the fight.. end of story. You said the fight was debatable , and I said all fights are when there is fanboys. I never said you were one but that in this day of age almost all fights are disputed.
              Are you denying that Bradley-Provodnikov was a close and controversial fight?

Comment

Definitely not. Algieri outboxed him, but Bradley fought Ruslans fight for much of the fight and still won, and in near dominating fashion until the 12th round.

Comment

Are you denying that Bradley-Provodnikov was a close and controversial fight?
                  Lol it was a easy fight to score. Close it was, controversial it wasnt. The fanboys will tell you there shoulda been 10 knockdowns scored , but are you gonna listen to them?

Comment

Lol it was a easy fight to score. Close it was, controversial it wasnt. The fanboys will tell you there shoulda been 10 knockdowns scored , but are you gonna listen to them?
                    I don't need to listen to anyone. I've watched the fight and Provodnikov could have got the decision especially if the referee did his job correctly.

Comment

I don't need to listen to anyone. I've watched the fight and Provodnikov could have got the decision especially if the referee did his job correctly.
                      Alright than , enlighten me on your score card round by round?

Comment

Working...
                      X