No announcement yet.

Golden Divorce just got real! GBP files arbitration for $50 Mil in damages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Put it this way. $50 million in damages is more than just an employment agreement. In order to get that amount there has to be some damages related to the business. And that would be what the article talks about: Diverting the fighters towards Haymon which is a loss of future revenues for GBP.
    What about the damages Oscar cause Richard who was financing the show, with his antics, coke sniffing, panty wearing ***** in the booty azz tirade, Oscar will lose IMO...................

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
      What about the damages Oscar cause Richard who was financing the show, with his antics, coke sniffing, panty wearing ***** in the booty azz tirade, Oscar will lose IMO...................

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        LawyerScene . Com in full swing
        fuck you.... I got my mega Master PHD in Accouting and Lawyer-ing

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          Arbitration has nothing to do with Haymon. It's all GBP vs. Schaefer.
          Thank you!

Its good to see that some guys have perspective, instead of knee-jerk reactions only.

Comment

And now now i hope these pro-Mayweather see what the dealio has been the whole time! De La Hoya has always wanted that Pacquiao , fight but Schaeffer and Mayweather maybe Haymon have been cAck blAckin it with their new agenda. Yea they put on some bad *** PPV cards, and cards, but they sure as hell wasn't uniting boxing like they said they were. They were just causing more problems and division where the best wont be able to fight the best just cuz of diva ways

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Arum'esqe Stalling tactic..........

Time is RS, Haymon, and more importantly Mayweathers enemy.........

Comment

Good thats what richard gets. Its clear as day that richard was steering all of golden boys fighters to haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  fuck you.... I got my mega Master PHD in Accouting and Lawyer-ing
                  Rumor is this is going to be Oscars attorney

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Rumor is this is going to be Oscars attorney

It's actually this guy

Comment

Here's a question nobody has asked .....

Was Schaefer as CEO obligated to contractually bind fighter's under the GBP banner. Because this blows the whole thing out of the water.

As CEO, Schaefer had the leverage to execute contracts as he saw fit. And there is nothing dubious about fighters being managed by Haymon and promoted by GBP.

Comment

Working...
                      X