No announcement yet.

pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    yea, but your physique doesn't really matter..........look at the baseball players who get busted. are most of them very muscular? nah. was lemont peterson really big & muscular? nah. was Lance Armstrong muscular? (no. he was skinny) like i said you literally can look what ever way possible.......it's 100% all to do with what test you're willing to take & pass.
    Yeah.... These guys aren't muscular...... Do you know what muscles are? Steroids can only do so much. A 120lb guy is not going to take steroids and magically become 250lbs of mass

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Yeah.... These guys aren't muscular...... Do you know what muscles are? Steroids can only do so much. A 120lb guy is not going to take steroids and magically become 250lbs of mass

hummm peterson is about the normal size for a jr. welterweight (i think you're seeing things bro) in fact victor ortiz was much bigger & had more muscle mass then him. (yea, you're seeing things bro)

and for every berry bonds i can literally name you 60 positive baseball players that look nothing like bonds...........Pablo Ozuna comes to mind.

Comment

hummm peterson is about the normal size for a jr. welterweight (i think you're seeing things bro) in fact victor ortiz was much bigger & had more muscle mass then him. (yea, you're seeing things bro)

and for every berry bonds i can literally name you 60 positive baseball players that look nothing like bonds...........Pablo Ozuna comes to mind.
        Well all I'm saying is they have muscles.

I've never heard of Pablo Ozuna but from what I understand, more times then not, if an athlete takes steroids/PEDS they'll have "muscles" or a decent physique. Unless they sit on their ass all day or are a pitcher from the bullpen in baseball who does physical activity like once a week

I'm not an expert tho so i dunno. But as far as Peterson, like I said... taking steroids isn't just going to magically jump you up 5 weight classes (for a boxer) i'm pretty sure you can take steroids and stay at or around the same weight class.

Comment

People in this thread are blind..Steroids do not always build muscle..there are different types of steroids..some are simply used to increase stamina , some are used to lose weight and others are used to gain strength..that is why the eye test does not work.....anyone who has an issue with random testing is guilty until proven innocent because i see no reason to decline a drug test unless you are hiding something

Comment

has absolutely nothing to do with physique.........do you not realize we're trying to see if wlad will actually go through blood testing?

WTF...............

& a man can be as skinny as a toothpick but still be roided out of his boots. you just listed a bunch of body builders (get this: almost NO athlete tested "positive" look like an actual body builder. their taking much lighter stuff geared to their specific sport) the pics that you posted are all stereotypes. has nothing to do with boxing, thats freaking body building.

holly ****............
            Well what is your exact "point" that you're trying to make?
            He should have to adhere to testing procedures that Pulev never put down onto the contract?

How long has Wladimir Klitschko fought... How many years...
            The Germans have done a great job on catching out the users of illegal substances (Wach, Soliman, Guilermo Jones, Botha), what makes you think its going to be any different for a man like Wladimir Klitschko?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              People in this thread are blind..Steroids do not always build muscle..there are different types of steroids..some are simply used to increase stamina , some are used to lose weight and others are used to gain strength..that is why the eye test does not work.....anyone who has an issue with random testing is guilty until proven innocent because i see no reason to decline a drug test unless you are hiding something
              No **** Sherlock, the ones you're talking about are the same ones that promote quicker recovery to allow athletes to train much harder...
              TO GET BIG YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT... Steroids wont do it on their own.

Theirs all sorts of steroids like the one your lover used to numb his hands before a fight but here you are preaching his 'art' when he is the very one who was having an unfair advantage...
              Oh well....

"Guilty til proven Innocent"

Wow you really are thick.

Comment

The ones claiming Wlad doesn't take steroids, have as much proof as the people claiming he does. No one will really know about Wlad or any other boxer untill they fail a test so accusations are pointless. So are any denials of the possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  No **** Sherlock, the ones you're talking about are the same ones that promote quicker recovery to allow athletes to train much harder...
                  TO GET BIG YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT... Steroids wont do it on their own.

Theirs all sorts of steroids like the one your lover used to numb his hands before a fight but here you are preaching his 'art' when he is the very one who was having an unfair advantage...
                  Oh well....

"Guilty til proven Innocent"

Wow you really are thick.
                  that hand numbing **** ya'll love to cry about is illegal and tested for in Vegas..it is only legal within 2 weeks of the fight..so read up on stuff before posting nonsense... back to my point..like i said you can not look at a fighters body to see if they are on something...read my post that is what i said..you decided to take it in another direction to include Floyd

Comment

But like i said...why decline or make a fuss over drug testing if you are clean??

Comment

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
                      Post fight test dont mean jack. He can load up on PEDs while he trains in camp, stop before the fight keeping the gains, and he can test clean post fight.
                      pre fight drug tests catch one type of cheat. post fight drug test catches other type of cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X