No announcement yet.

pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    I hope for your sake that you're trolling...

Wlad isn't a bodybuilder and would be laughed out of any bodybuilding competition. If you think it's impossible to look like that without roiding then you've never seriously committed to any sort of workout regimen.
    The funny thing is Spay is more ripped then Wlad and looks like he is on roids..dude is yoked seriously..i am guessing he is trolling or he is telling you from experiance

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      read that on another website. not sure it says much for his confidence level
      no but i think everyones been hinting for years that they thought wlad was on something. I dont see why drug tests are that big a deal imo they should be the hardest to pass in all of sport same with mma the fact its not of course boxers are using ped to get rich and build legacies

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        His physique? Really?

The man lifts on the regular and has been since hes probably in his early teens. There is nothing special about his physique. Man there are more roided looking HWs on Friday Night Fights...

Come on now...The man has good genetics, nothing special about his body...

Besides why would he take peds for physique of all things? He is a heavyweight, a big one at that. What does he get out of it? Besides you can tell he is not naturally muscle bound its all hard work...You should see him between fights? The man looses weight and only puts on during training camp when he starts lifting.

You'd think if he was jucing he would at least try to built those chicken legs of his up, to combat again his genetics which gave him chicken legs, now that would be good application of PEDs.
        first thing. there is absolutely no way in hell to tell by "physique" that someone is on riods (as you have peds geared more towards a boxers physique, swimmer, runner, baseball player) so wlad or anyone else looking the way they look could very well be roided out of their boots & he could be as skinny as a toothpick. or as muscular as a brick house............to be honest it literally comes down to what test you're willing to take and what you're not willing to take (and thats pretty much it. it has nothing to do with physique) if you're not willing to take a much stricter test maybe you have a fear of the unknown. or you could be hiding something.......but in no way would i flip that back around on pulev & say "i blame pulev because he's just scared" the fight is gonna happen. pulev is ready regardless......maybe he just thinks wlad acts a bit dodgy with stricter testing and wanted to arm himself fully against anything when entering the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          The funny thing is Spay is more ripped then Wlad and looks like he is on roids..dude is yoked seriously..i am guessing he is trolling or he is telling you from experiance
          yea, but your physique doesn't really matter..........look at the baseball players who get busted. are most of them very muscular? nah. was lemont peterson really big & muscular? nah. was Lance Armstrong muscular? (no. he was skinny) like i said you literally can look what ever way possible.......it's 100% all to do with what test you're willing to take & pass.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 07-08-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

btw does anyone have an update to this............

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              first thing. there is absolutely no way in hell to tell by "physique" that someone is on riods (as you have peds geared more towards a boxers physique, swimmer, runner, baseball player) so wlad or anyone else looking the way they look could very well be roided out of their boots & he could be as skinny as a toothpick. or as muscular as a brick house............to be honest it literally comes down to what test you're willing to take and what you're not willing to take (and thats pretty much it. it has nothing to do with physique) if you're not willing to take a much stricter test maybe you have a fear of the unknown. or you could be hiding something.......but in no way would i flip that back around on pulev & say "i blame pulev because he's just scared" the fight is gonna happen. pulev is ready regardless......maybe he just thinks wlad acts a bit dodgy with stricter testing and wanted to arm himself fully against anything when entering the ring.
              you can, gamboa for instance, clear roider

the traps usually give away, but there are other signs, like the neck, how round or swollen the body looks etc, anyway, you can definitely tell with someone who is going a tad overboard with it

and it all depends

armstrong obviously would go taking muscle building sht, makes sense he'd do something to up his cell count

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                you can, gamboa for instance, clear roider

the traps usually give away, but there are other signs, like the neck, how round or swollen the body looks etc, anyway, you can definitely tell with someone who is going a tad overboard with it

and it all depends

armstrong obviously would go taking muscle building sht, makes sense he'd do something to up his cell count
                no you can't............no way possible. if you look at gamboa he's just a stocky little dude (looked the same in amateurs) I'll admit that he's bulked up recently but all in all gamboa has always been a stocky guy with a big head & wide neck. I would look at bradley and think that he's rioding but thats not the case.......thats why i say you can never really tell by a persons frame. it really comes down to what test their willing to take and what their willing to pass.

Comment

People were going on about this guy being natural and he still claims it, obviously he isn't but the fact is...

Wladimirs physique is impressive but its nothing to suggest steroids.

Genetics have a lot to do with things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                    This is some pure mind and speculation games. Wladimir has nothing to prove, Pulev just wants to annoy him.

This is rubbish, this doping accusations are ridiculous.
                    It's also a built in excuse. Wlad didn't test positive in the olympics and they had specialized testing, obviously. He didn't need to cheat to win then and doesn't need to now. He would wreck this guy on a diet of cereal and soda pop if he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

People were going on about this guy being natural and he still claims it, obviously he isn't but the fact is...

Wladimirs physique is impressive but its nothing to suggest steroids.

Genetics have a lot to do with things.
                      has absolutely nothing to do with physique.........do you not realize we're trying to see if wlad will actually go through blood testing?

WTF...............

& a man can be as skinny as a toothpick but still be roided out of his boots. you just listed a bunch of body builders (get this: almost NO athlete tested "positive" look like an actual body builder. their taking much lighter stuff geared to their specific sport) the pics that you posted are all stereotypes. has nothing to do with boxing, thats freaking body building.

holly ****............
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 07-08-2014, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X