pulev demands wlad takes a doping test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Does baby need his bah-bah?
    Bro come on let it go now, its getting ridiculous both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Your sister's tit will do just fine
      Your post is illegible. All I can make out is waaaahhhh waahhhh. Like a baby's tears waaahhh waaahhhh

Comment

Oh please. He would have been caught and exposed a long time ago if this was the case. Today's heavyweights are horrible so they must do everything in their power to try to play mind games with Wlad and throw him off his game. Remember Shannon Briggs at the Leapai/Klitschko press conference? Nothing gets in Wlad's head but apparently it was him who was drugged during the first Brewster fight!

Comment

Yeah I just read the article. Surely Pulev should have negotiated this in the contract. Why is he piping up about it now? The fight is signed, isn't it?
          If the fight went to purse bid, that means Pulev won't be able to include any of his terms. He probably asked for it in the negotiations before the purse bid, but they obviously didn't come to an agreement because it went into purse bid.

Comment

His physique? Really?

The man lifts on the regular and has been since hes probably in his early teens. There is nothing special about his physique. Man there are more roided looking HWs on Friday Night Fights...

Come on now...The man has good genetics, nothing special about his body...

Besides why would he take peds for physique of all things? He is a heavyweight, a big one at that. What does he get out of it? Besides you can tell he is not naturally muscle bound its all hard work...You should see him between fights? The man looses weight and only puts on during training camp when he starts lifting.

You'd think if he was jucing he would at least try to built those chicken legs of his up, to combat again his genetics which gave him chicken legs, now that would be good application of PEDs.

Comment

There is absolutely no shred of evidence or proof to link wlad to steroids. He hasn't ever hired a steroid scientist and he doesn't have acne all over his body.

He is I believe 100% clean. Pulev is 100% scared.

Comment

I have never used that pathetic phrase and never will

If you're relating this to Brook-Porter then you're dumber than I thought. Brook requested the drug testing in his terms for the contract, not at the press conference....durrp
                Holy ****, what a hypocrite.

This is a terrible thread for you Diggler. It's obvious you have different standards for fighters you like. Zero shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  If you knew anything about it, you would know that is not true.

Every single pro bodybuilder is on PEDs that is a fact and it is impossible for anyone to look like that naturally, same with fitness models on ****zines but people are so used to seeing it they think they can do it too without drugs but its not happening.
                  I hope for your sake that you're trolling...

Wlad isn't a bodybuilder and would be laughed out of any bodybuilding competition. If you think it's impossible to look like that without roiding then you've never seriously committed to any sort of workout regimen.

Comment

so was randomized testing ever agreed upon? been trying to get a update..........

Comment

all i have to say to people who defend fighters for refusing or making a big deal about extra drug testing is...WHY?? WHY TURN DOWN OR WORRY ABOUT EXTRA DRUG TESTING??...and why do ya'll only say this when the fighter you support does it?

Comment

Working...
                      X