Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Matthysee fans so bitter over Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    Lucky lol hahaha haha i like you Weebler but damn you and the rest of the matthysse fans need to stop. You guys claimed he wouldn't even last 5 rounds with matthysse. His chin took matthysse best punches all night. Garcia then proceeded to close his eye and drop him. Stop it already. Danny Garcia > Lucas Matthysse
    I called it 50-50 pre-fight. I wasn't even a Matthysse fan until after that fight.

I don't really mind Danny, things went his way that night. What bugs me is Mayweather fans always making and crawling over Matthysse threads. You'd think Floyd had beat him when the same guy had a hard time getting past an inferior Maidana in his back yard with pillow gloves.

They're always jumping on the bandwagon of the guys who beat fighters Floyd wouldn't fight. Marquez was another, if Thurman loses, or Golovkin loses, it'll be the same thing.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-24-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      I hope Matthysse fights Herrera next.
      oh really? herrera would box matthysse's ears off.........easy work!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
        This fight is trash. However Mattysse die hards are very bitter. That cannot be denied. They dug themselves a very deep trench and haven't found their way out yet. But that still does not change how terrible this fight is.
        Ok, this post should be the end of the thread. Die hard Matthysse fans are still angry as hell, but Garcia's next fight is utter crap. Not much else can be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          I called it 50-50 pre-fight. I wasn't even a Matthysse fan until after that fight.

I don't really mind Danny, things went his way that night. What bugs me is Mayweather fans always making and crawling over Matthysse threads. You'd think Floyd had beat him when the same guy had a hard time getting past an inferior Maidana in his back yard with pillow gloves.

They're always jumping on the bandwagon of the guys who beat fighters Floyd wouldn't fight. Marquez was another, if Thurman loses, or Golovkin loses, it'll be the same thing.
          Oh right I'm guessing Mayweather ducked Matthysse now?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

hahahahaha........so floyd ducked matthysse?

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Ya really. I hope they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                I wish that fight was happening next for both guys. Herrera deserved either the Garcia rematch or Matthysse. Hopefully he'll at least get Matthysse this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  I only listen to 90's hip hop and anything interesting off Dat Piff. I hate Anything with DJ Khaled, Young Money group, Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, Chief Keef. Lil B trolls all these whack rappers, He exposes them for what they are. Thank You Basedgod.

The only 21st century rappers that are Good are, Young Jeezy, The Old T.I., and Eminem.

Everyone else is whack
                  You didn't just give Lil B props did you, your joking right he is the worst of the worst of the new rappers he makes Cheif Keef seem like Nas, he is absolute garbage .

There's lot of good young Mc's making noise ( Smoke Dza, KRIT ,Trademark Da skydiver, Currensy, Action Bronson, Meyham Lauren )

For the record Ems wack too has talent used it for the dark side. Step you music game up

Comment

Real quick, I think Lucas would fold Herrera. Danny beats Luca, Herrera beats Danny and Lucas beats Herrera. That's how I see it happening if it was to happen.
                    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 06-24-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

You know after seeing Danny's last fight I can probably say, no fuck it I will say it,

I bet if Danny faced John Molina he would get his arse sparked, people like Matthysse for his gung ho fighting style and his willingness to fight the best. Compare that to the recent Danny and no wonder people defend Lucas over him.

Danny has had more luck than any other LWW in the last few years, my guy Viktor "Pew Pew" Postol would slap him up too!

Comment

Working...
                      X