Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Matthysee fans so bitter over Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    Because he was winning the fight, slipping Danny's hooks, and the bam, the eye. Fight changed.
    And what does that mean?

Fights can change at any time.

You simply can't possibly know what was going to happen if the eye swell didn't occur.

Comment

I hope Matthysse fights Herrera next.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        And what does that mean?

Fights can change at any time.

You simply can't possibly know what was going to happen if the eye swell didn't occur.
        All signs point to it.

Comment

It's crazy how Garcia even though he beat the top guy of the 140 division, everyday has less and less fans. Something must be doing wrong LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Says the dude who most likely has a gang of dj khaled songs off of iTunes.
            I only listen to 90's hip hop and anything interesting off Dat Piff. I hate Anything with DJ Khaled, Young Money group, Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, Chief Keef. Lil B trolls all these whack rappers, He exposes them for what they are. Thank You Basedgod.

The only 21st century rappers that are Good are, Young Jeezy, The Old T.I., and Eminem.

Everyone else is whack

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Lol Lucas fans be sucking mad Herrera dick cuz he boxed Danny up after Matthysse himself failed vs Danny and made them all look stupid.
              Preach!!!!

Comment

Every bodies ducking the fact Garcia got lit up by Theophane.

Comment

one weekend i was hungry and decided to try out a restaurant i've never been to but always see during my ride to work. when i entered i was promptly seated by a young waitress who told me she would come back to take my order. I gave her a nod of acknowledgment. so as i was looking over the menu a man who i never met before walked right next to me and whispered "maybe this is tomorrow.". in complete bewilderment i said, "excuse me?". he didn't say anything and soon after he quietly made his way out of the restaurant. i was completely confused and didn't know why out of everyone in this restaurant he chose to say this to me. for the rest of the day i couldn't help but try and understand these words: "maybe this is tomorrow.".
                  Last edited by Divine Hammer; 06-24-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                    All signs point to it.
                    Not reallly because fights are 12 rounds not 6 rounds.

Like I said it's impossible to know what you're saying is nothing more than an assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
                      What about the gift versus Theophane?!? He's BEEN exposed, nothing new. He's afraid of Floyd, he's a afraid of 147. He's nothing!
                      You should post this 500 more times. They might go back and give Theophane the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X