No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto-Bradley Could Happen In December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    I really don't see the point of this; Cotto would bully Bradley it's def not a PPV fight. Cotto should fighting Canelo if he beats Lara or a Mayweather rematch not Bradley coming off a lopsided loss to Manny.
    Yeah, I am utterly confused why i am reading so many people say this is a fight they want to see. This is a fight that should not be made at all. Bradley, 3 fights removed from 140, arguably lost 3 of last 4 fights, against a guy who just won a title at 160? No no no no!!!!

Comment

• I would like to see these two fight each other because of their styles. But this fight isn't realistic. Cotto isn't fighting below 154 and Bradley shouldn't fight at 154.

Cotto/JMM is a matchup I would love to see also but it just isn't happening. Cotto should be looking to fight Canelo or maybe a rematch with Floyd. Bradley is in a precarious situation. I don't know what's next for him.

Comment

• You guys are crazy. This fight has fireworks written all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          he's a better boxer suddenly because he beat Delvin Rodriguez and a crippled old man?

Give me a break. Cotto not too long ago was outboxed and outclassed by Austin Trout.

Bradley can do the same with relative ease. (with two good legs)
          His jab is better throws more fluid combinations, better footwork ,higher ring iq ,better punch placement. The list goes on... Trout is bigger and does all his work from the outside. They're too different to even make that comparison.

Timmys biggest asset is his heart and will to win. Not so much his skillet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            I would like to see these two fight each other because of their styles. But this fight isn't realistic. Cotto isn't fighting below 154 and Bradley shouldn't fight at 154.

Cotto/JMM is a matchup I would love to see also but it just isn't happening. Cotto should be looking to fight Canelo or maybe a rematch with Floyd. Bradley is in a precarious situation. I don't know what's next for him.
            if cotto aint fighting below 154 and bradley doesnt belong at 154 then what makes u think a fight with marquez is even possible to suggest it? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Betting worthless e points=\= backing it up. Why is the middle weight champ wanting to fight a feather fisted welter weight. Roach is one hell of a match maker
              Yeah because when Arum mentions it, that means it's definitely done. For a fan base that always says he's lying and a crook, you sure believe whatever he tells you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                if cotto aint fighting below 154 and bradley doesnt belong at 154 then what makes u think a fight with marquez is even possible to suggest it? LOL
                What's wrong with your reading comprehension? I named Cotto/Bradley as fight that I liked stylistically but isn't realistic. Then I say I like Cotto/Marquez matchup as well but it isn't happening either. Those two fights shouldn't be possibilities. I was mentioning fights that are good stylistically but aren't going to happen.

Then I said Cotto should be fighting Canelo or a Floyd rematch which further illustrates that I am aware of the fact that Cotto/Jmm isn't a possibility. Did you skim what I read?

Let me make it clear for you. I know Cotto/JMM isn't happening nor should it.

Comment

What's wrong with your reading comprehension? I named Cotto/Bradley as fight that I liked stylistically but isn't realistic. Then I say I like Cotto/Marquez matchup as well but it isn't happening either. Those two fights shouldn't be possibilities. I was mentioning fights that are good stylistically but aren't going to happen.

Then I said Cotto should be fighting Canelo or a Floyd rematch which further illustrates that I am aware of the fact that Cotto/Jmm isn't a possibility. Did you skim what I read?

Let me make it clear for you. I know Cotto/JMM isn't happening nor should it.
                  maybe u missed my post? read the bold. thats why i said why even suggest it.

Originally Posted by Evol

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    maybe u missed my post? read the bold. thats why i said why even suggest it.

Originally Posted by Evol
                    I just responded to your post. How could I have missed it? You're clearly being a douchebag at the moment but I already answered this question in my last post. Again, where is your reading comprehension? Cotto/JMM is another matchup that I like stylistically but isn't realistic. I mentioned it because it fits with the Cotto/Bradley matchup. Both fights would be good but they won't and shouldn't happen. Do you understand now?
                    Last edited by Public_Enemy; 06-24-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I just responded to your post. How could I have missed it? You're clearly being a douchebag at the moment but I already answered this question in my last post. Again, where is your reading comprehension? Cotto/JMM is another matchup that I like stylistically but isn't realistic. I mentioned it because it fits with the Cotto/Bradley matchup. Both fights would be good but they won't and shouldn't happen. Do you understand now?
                      im being a douchebag? but u're the one here catching feelings over this. i see and read ur post clearly. i made a comment on it because u made it clear that u know a fight between bradley and cotto is not possible because of the weight and such so then why even bring up marquez? marquez is even smaller than bradley. that was my point. thats all. carry on with ur day.

Comment

Working...
                      X