Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto-Bradley Could Happen In December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this fight gets made...FOTFY = Fight of the ****ing year!!

Merry Christmas Mutha****as!!!

Comment

• i like this fight and i like what bradley brings to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        If this fight gets made...FOTFY = Fight of the ****ing year!!

Merry Christmas Mutha****as!!!
        Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!!!

Cotto vs Andy Lee…at 154 anyone???? no..? ok..

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          im being a douchebag? but u're the one here catching feelings over this. i see and read ur post clearly. i made a comment on it because u made it clear that u know a fight between bradley and cotto is not possible because of the weight and such so then why even bring up marquez? marquez is even smaller than bradley. that was my point. thats all. carry on with ur day.
          Honestly, I don't know why you felt the need to comment in the first place because it was clear that I understood that JMM/Cotto isn't going to happen just like Cotto/Bradley. You obviously misinterpreted what I wrote and that's fine. Even this explanation in why you commented on my post doesn't make much sense. Why did it need a response if you understood that I knew the fight wasn't happening. This all stem from a lack of comprehension on your part and I would urge you to work on that. Good luck.

Comment

• Love this fight will get tickets to this one for sure! I also like Cotto/Marquez at a 150/152 CW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              Honestly, I don't know why you felt the need to comment in the first place because it was clear that I understood that JMM/Cotto isn't going to happen just like Cotto/Bradley. You obviously misinterpreted what I wrote and that's fine. Even this explanation in why you commented on my post doesn't make much sense. Why did it need a response if you understood that I knew the fight wasn't happening. This all stem from a lack of comprehension on your part and I would urge you to work on that. Good luck.
              i think u misunderstood me. i get what u're saying, i was saying why even bring up marquez since u know if bradley is not possible then marquez would even be harder, thats why i said why suggest it in my original post. but whatever im done here. yeah i should have never comment on it in the first place LOL. im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                i like this fight and i like what bradley brings to the table.
                A loss and the fact that hes never been above 147?

Idk how anyone can support this fight. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Seems like Bob Arum is determined to make Timmy brain dead with all these monsters he pits him against. Well i dont want to see this fight. Cotto is the 160 linear WBC champ, he should defend it with other top 160 lbers. Plus if they do meet it would most likely be at 154 and honestly i dont think Timmy would look too great North of 147. I pass...
                  Save the nonsense. Fight will happen at 154. You seem to care only for Bradley moving up, yet you didn't yap when Cotto moved up to fight the iconic Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    Save the nonsense. Fight will happen at 154. You seem to care only for Bradley moving up, yet you didn't yap when Cotto moved up to fight the iconic Martinez.
                    Cause I wanted Martinez to win but I was aware that he wasn't a "big" middleweight, thus Cotto actually had a shot. However I always stated the fact that I wanted my hero Sergio to win but accepted in both mind and spirit the fact that my icon had fallen to the better man that night. I'm only concerned with Bradley moving up because he provides nothing other than heart at 154 and above. He doesn't have power to keep those heavier punchers off of him, he always tends to end up getting baited into wars he will surely lose vs said men, and yeah :group hug: I'm sounding like a broken record on this thread.

TLR Bradley loses and I love Sergio with all of my existence as he is my one and only icon

Comment

• man this would be a good fight. I'd lean towards Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X