Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Robert Guerrero at 147, Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Guerrero would have won at 135 but now at 147 i think Rios wins.

Guerrero does not fight the way he used to now that he's a welterweight. He would fight Rios the same way he did Berto, Aydin, and Kamegai.

Rios wins in an all out WAR.
    Last edited by UTEP; 06-26-2014, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Guerrero was wilting under midget Aydins power, called him a p4p puncher lol. Doubt he goes the distance with Rios

Comment

Pacquaio fans: rios wins
        Floyd fans: Guerrero wins

There ya go.. They both suck so who cares honestly.... Is soto Karass busy that night?

Comment

This fight gots slugfest written all over it I'm going to pick Bam Bam by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Guerrero has no power at any weight. Couldnt drop shot Casamayor, c level Aydin, Kamegai etc. Rios would kill those dudes, so would Alvarado
            He still has more boxing ability and is smarter than Rios. Guerrero is a C level fighter Rios is a D level fighter, that's just what I think. Rios is tough as hell and he would kick my ass I'm sure, but in this fight I'm just going to go with the more versatile fighter. Guerrero can simply do more things and Rios can't adjust it's as simple as that.
            Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 06-26-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Serious question. For those saying that IF Robert boxes Rios, he wins a easy decision...then why didn't he box last night? Why didn't he box against Berto?

Because he can't. Maybe once upon a time, but he is what he is. And he's essentially Rios now for all intents and purposes. He's a phone booth brawler today. He didn't get his face beat in last night "for the fans". It's just the way he fights.

The only people who want to believe that Robert is some superior boxer to Rios are Floyd fans who are desperately clinging to the idea that the Floyd/Guerrero fight was a credible win for FMJ. For the rest in reality -- Robert Guerrero IS Brandon Rios.
              A....****ing...men. People are trying build up Floyd's win over Guerrero and downplay PAC's win over Rios methinks

Comment

Great fight; can't say. Rios doesn't seem like he belongs at 47 the was Guerrero does.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Great fight; can't say. Rios doesn't seem like he belongs at 47 the was Guerrero does.
                  What makes you say that? He only fought Pac at welter, didnt go life and death with far fringe dudes like Aydin and Kamegai. Guerreros first fight at welter he was 150 fight night. Rios last fight at jr welter he was 160 fight night

Comment

Working...
                  X