Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Robert Guerrero at 147, Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    He doesn't box or win wide UDs over the likes of Kamegai or Aydin, who Rios would brutalize
    Funny how people forget even Showtime last night made a point to cover up the fact he got touched up/struggled with Aydin and now Kamegai who are mid-level guys.

Comment

Close
      15 RG
      14 BR

Lets see if we get a few more votes.

Comment

Rios. Guerrero can't box and he won't outslug Rios and actually has worse defense and swells more.

Comment

I went with Guerrero because well... neither one is a great fighter but Rios just flat out ****ing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            I went with Guerrero because well... neither one is a great fighter but Rios just flat out ****ing sucks.
            Nowhere as bad as Aydin and Kamegai who gave Guerrero all he could handle

Comment

I would take Rios if Guerruero tried to fight like he did against Komegai(sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Nowhere as bad as Aydin and Kamegai who gave Guerrero all he could handle
                He was only winning at 135 because he was so much bigger than most other guys at 135. At 147 he isn't **** Guerrero I think has at least some pop at 147, hurting Alvarado obviously isn't that hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  He was only winning at 135 because he was so much bigger than most other guys at 135. At 147 he isn't **** Guerrero I think has at least some pop at 147, hurting Alvarado obviously isn't that hard to do.
                  Guerrero has no power at any weight. Couldnt drop shot Casamayor, c level Aydin, Kamegai etc. Rios would kill those dudes, so would Alvarado

Comment

hellish fight.

guerrero's career won't last long with fights like the ones he was in with japanese kamegai.

votet guerrero. that fight would be a freaking scary war. i don't think guerrero has the legs to box the way he should, but he'll still keep rios turning some. guerrero has more skill, just as much pop, and just as good of a chin.

scary fight. that would be a fighg of the year, not the mismatch against that brave japanese guy,

Comment

I'll have to go with Guerrero. Guerrero, like Rios, has plenty of heart and a good chin so Rios doesn't have much advantage going into the fight. I say Guerrero outworks him throughout the entire fight and wins a decision. I see Rios maybe winning three or four rounds and the rest of the fight Guerrero easily outworks him.

Comment

Working...
                      X