No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook not happening? Info inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kell pulled out that is complete BS

Or maybe it is uncertain because of Promotion Issues who knows I guess we will have to wait and see but I hope this fight happens

Comment

Comment

The intrigue of it all........

Comment

mayweather wotn fight him too high of risk for a very small payday with low ppv numbers

Comment

A buddy of mine helps roberto Garcia the fighter. They're in Vegas right now preparing for Prescott. He said they spoke to shawn porter and he said it would be kell brook in September. Sounds to me like it will be on the mayweather undercard.

Comment

I'm fine with this if porter gets Floyd in sept instead.. But if not, then it will be awful,if brook-porter doesn't happen..

Comment

Lots of people have been tweeting Eddie Hearn about it and he's said everything is signed on there end they're just waiting for Golden Boy to confirm. He also said Brook will be fighting for the title no matter what, if Porter pulls out then he has to vacate.

Comment

Last I checked Brook had signed his contract, the only one who hasnt is Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Last I checked Brook had signed his contract, the only one who hasnt is Porter.
                    Doesn't matter to the tards on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by YalMustveForgot View Post
                      you forgot about the wbo welterweight champ papi
                      What the heck is a wbo?

Comment

Working...
                      X