Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook not happening? Info inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Brook pulled out of any fight other than the Alexander one when he was injured?

People in here are so quick to jump on fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Has Brook pulled out of any fight other than the Alexander one when he was injured?

People in here are so quick to jump on fighters
      Nope. They also conveniently forget that Alexander also pulled out of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
        Who gives a ****? He's still a protected *****
        You wot m8?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Brook has signed the contract
          Do you know when he signed? From what I know there was a verbal agreement over the terms between Hearn and Porter's team for August 9th and Kel was supposed to sign the contract within 48 hours. After Porter's dad said he still hasn't signed. This is what Hearn said after the agreement:

'I have been quite vocal on Twitter in not announcing fights until contracts are signed. The process is simple – you agree terms and then you proceed to contract. That is where we are at in this moment. Those contracts will be executed within the next 24 or 48 hours.
          I hope he's signed and there is no problems on his end. Just seems a bit weird that we've had no official confirmation since.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            Do you know when he signed? From what I know there was a verbal agreement over the terms between Hearn and Porter's team for August 9th and Kel was supposed to sign the contract within 48 hours. After Porter's dad said he still hasn't signed. This is what Hearn said after the agreement:

I hope he's signed and there is no problems on his end. Just seems a bit weird that we've had no official confirmation since.
            Brook signed last week and Hearn said they were waiting for it to be counter-signed.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Nope. They also conveniently forget that Alexander also pulled out of that fight.
              Brook pulled out 2X

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Brook signed last week and Hearn said they were waiting for it to be counter-signed.
                He's been real quiet on his twitter about the fight maybe that's why. Wonder how this ****'s gonna play out, Brook deserves his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthyssePower View Post
                  I dont know exactly what this tweet means and Showtime showed Daniel Jacobs, Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia name to promote the Aug. 9th card @ Barclays but said nothing about Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook.

Steve Kim tweet

Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing · 2h
                  I just asked Shawn Porter's father if they were facing Kell Brook on Aug 9th, he smiled and said,'It's sketchy".... #boxing
                  Forget this fight then and don't allow Brook to be mandatory and let the guy actually earn it.

Make Marquez vs Porter instead

Comment

Mayweather would be ******ed to face Porter over Maidana. That PPV would be a major BOMB. Especially going head to head with Chavez Jr.

EDIT: After further thinking about it, Mayweather would be smart to face Porter instead of Maidana. "Health comes first."

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
                      Brook pulled out 2X
                      Lol so what? Does that mean he gets a pass.

He pulled out when Kell was looking like a beast and smashing up his sparring partners.

Comment

Working...
                      X