No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook not happening? Info inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook not happening? Info inside

I dont know exactly what this tweet means and Showtime showed Daniel Jacobs, Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia name to promote the Aug. 9th card @ Barclays but said nothing about Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook.

Steve Kim tweet

Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing · 2h
    I just asked Shawn Porter's father if they were facing Kell Brook on Aug 9th, he smiled and said,'It's sketchy".... #boxing

Originally posted by MatthyssePower View Post
    I dont know exactly what this tweet means and Showtime showed Daniel Jacobs, Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia name to promote the Aug. 9th card @ Barclays but said nothing about Shawn Porter vs Kell Brook.

Steve Kim tweet

Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing · 2h
    I just asked Shawn Porter's father if they were facing Kell Brook on Aug 9th, he smiled and said,'It's sketchy".... #boxing

Kell Brook injured again?

Comment

Mayweather maybe?

Comment

Many believed this fight would not happen and that it would be because of Brook. I want to know what happened forreal!

Comment

kell brooks would be the easiest fight for shawn.

Comment

I think he is being lined up for a Mayweather unification bout. Only thing that really makes sense. Garcia and Khan are both out, it isn't Maidana again (Floyd rarely does rematches and Maidana's camp hasn't heard from him yet), so only logical option that is available on the date is Porter, who happens to hold the only other welterweight belt that Mayweather doesn't have.

Comment

Brook duckin and dodging once again

Porter is too dangerous for Floyd and he knows it. If Maidana could wipe the floor with him than just imagine what Porter would do

Comment

Originally posted by Eskay View Post
                I think he is being lined up for a Mayweather unification bout. Only thing that really makes sense. Garcia and Khan are both out, it isn't Maidana again (Floyd rarely does rematches and Maidana's camp hasn't heard from him yet), so only logical option that is available on the date is Porter, who happens to hold the only other welterweight belt that Mayweather doesn't have.
                you forgot about the wbo welterweight champ papi

Comment

Originally posted by Eskay View Post

Comment

Originally posted by YalMustveForgot View Post
                    you forgot about the wbo welterweight champ papi
                    I guess like the LHW division, the WBO doesn't matter

Comment

Working...
                    X