• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    My dick is huge.

Source: Maballs87
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes reading all these ******ed posts worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      No one knows what Floyd is making but we know his gurantee has been about 35 million for each fight. That's 200 million for 6 fights so the rumors aren't really off are they? Also... HBO told their BIGGEST draw to go somewhere else, that should be proof enough that there was no way to make money off Floyd. No way you let your biggest draw go if someone else was going to make money off of the deal, HBO knew it wasn't going to happen and ZERO is still more than losing money.
      They did the same with tyson. In each case Hbo thought tyson and floyds Days of making money were over. They were wrong both times. They didn't want to pay mike and floyd what they wanted. I think Hbo and showtime are both satisfied with their decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        It's soooo funny how the mere mention of Floyd being forced to fight Manny makes Flod f@gs angry and defensive
        Almost as angry and defensive as Manny and his semen team got when asked to take a ped test.

Comment

Great thread

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            LOL. Did you just cite some dudes screen name as your source?
            Yeah, lol some source ......

Comment

lol...source someones screen name...hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                It's soooo funny how the mere mention of Floyd being forced to fight Manny makes Flod f@gs angry and defensive
                Fuck that. I'd love to see the fight. But when some jackass comes on here spouting a rumor, and citing his source as "just some other poster on a boxing forum" then people have the right to call bullshit.

I'd love it if this were true, but this can't be taken seriously.

Some people do get a little too defensive, though. Happens on both sides.

Comment

Watch Floyd retire

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Almost as angry and defensive as Manny and his semen team got when asked to take a ped test.
                    No no no Dunn.

Mak is spot on, mention Floyd fighting Manny and you FloydTroopers get your balls in a twist.

Comment

Idk if this is true but I know for a fact that Showtime is losing money with Floyd. His minimum pay is too much and he's not producing for them to benefit out of it. 700k vs RG and 800k vs Chino. He can't fight Canelo all the time. Crazy how they're even considering a pt 2. That's a straight up money grab.

Comment

Working...
                      X