Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Chad Dawson do during his down time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give him a pass for conditioning because he was a late add on and its really just a comeback fight to get his feet wet. If he looks subpar in the ring tomorrow its going to be hard to get fans to ever take him seriously again.

Comment

Is this a catchweight fight or at LHW?

Comment

Damn Chad, what the hell you've been doing during your down time? Chad looks a hot mess. Wtf

Comment

I think you guys are exaggerating, he doesn't look that bad. I'll wait to see how he looks in the ring tomorrow before I pass any judgement.

Comment

Eating bad chad

Comment

He's always had problems it seems with fully devoting himself to the sport mentally at times. He goes through the motions constantly for a guy that was so highly ranked.

With two brutal KO losses behind him now, he might just be looking to grab a couple of paychecks. His heart isn't in this anymore. Blades might not be good enough to show it, but if he steps it up, look out.

Comment

7.8 pounds over the 175 limit!

Comment

People had dawson top 10 P4P like 3 years ago. He went from being ripped to now having the physique of a prepubescent male. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I think you guys are exaggerating, he doesn't look that bad. I'll wait to see how he looks in the ring tomorrow before I pass any judgement.
                    He looks super soft with zero muscle definition. Yeah physique doesnt mean everything in boxing but compared to what he looked like before...

Comment

Nearly 8lbs over the limit Glass Jawson is a joke.

He will be at cruiserweight before long. What is it with Stevenson and Kovalev devastating these guys and making them go up in weight?

Comment

Working...
                      X