Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Chad Dawson do during his down time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    7.8 pounds over the 175 limit!
    Hu must've not been doing any work during his layoff

Comment

"I'm back to being bad chad!" I don't think there is anyone more full of crap than chad dawson. Seriously, **** this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Was he a McDonalds taste tester? Dude has really let himself go

Can he even compete at a high level anymore? That was during the Stevenson fight...
        He probably bangs Floyds girlfriend since Floyd has problems keeping girl friends probably his roid problem

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          People have always said he was mentally weak... looks like he's starting to unravel right here
          This. Dawson really let himself go and it seems like he recently made the decision to box again. I expected him to be in respectable condition. Hell, even Hatton was able to get himself together after a devastating KO loss and 3 year layoff. It doesn't even look like he did any sort of exercising during his layoff. I'm not a Dawson fan and thought he was a bit of a mental midget, but come on man! If you thought losing to Ward/Stevenson affected him mentally, just wait how ****ed up he'll be after he loses to George Blades

Comment

I like to see my McDonalds taste tester has finally been used by someone other than me..

Comment

The new Jermain Taylor?

Comment

Man, even as a FORMER fan this hurts to see. Cause somewhere inside me I still like this dude and would love to root for him. But for what? He had a bright future and ****ed it all away taking the Ward fight.

Comment

Having nightmares about SOG beatin dat ass doe

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                    The new Jermain Taylor?
                    Jermain Taylor had no stamina; Chad Dawson has no killer instinct. In other words, yes, seeing as if they fought each other it'd be evenly matched.

Comment

Working...
                    X