No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: Mayweather Will KO Maidana in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    Huh.... That last sentence is just absurd.
    If you know how to properly score a fight, its not.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      If you know how to properly score a fight, its not.
      What do you think would happen in a Cotto rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I think Maidana would've been better @ 155 on fight night. He seemed gassed to me in both the Broner fight and Mayweather fight. His aggression is basically done after 8 rounds. He has no game for the "Championship Rounds." I blame Garcia and Ariza for that.
        Maidana tried and did his best.. I even thought the Broner fight was closer than people thought..... Maidana doesn't always gass.. he came on later vs Khan... Guerrero vs Ortiz would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          What do you think would happen in a Cotto rematch?
          Hum.... think about the same fight plays out.. but at a full 160... Cottos weight might give Floyd some problems if he is able to land like he did in the first fight....

Comment

"He didn't do that with Robert."

It's almost as if he is insinuating that Robert gave a better account of himself against Floyd than Chino did, which is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
              Maidana didn't do anything special...even the cut was from a headbutt.... give me a break... 221 punches? Really? I don't even think he landed that much vs Broner.
              I honestly only remember Maidana landing one hard, clean power shot upstairs the entire fight. And ironically, it was in the middle of the ring. I'm sure he landed more that I didn't credit him for. But that one was the one that was memorable to me. Honest to God truth, I didn't even stick around for the decision to be read cause it was fairly lopsided to me. I knew the Floyd haters would be screaming "robbery." But hell, said that after the Cotto fight

Comment

ruben trying to get on floyd's good side so he can get his son that rematch with floyd.

Comment

Wonder what he think Floyd would to Robert in a rematch.

Comment

Guerrero sucks ****...he joins the Berto & Ortiz's of boxing...crap resume why Floyd fought him only god knows.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      Guerrero sucks ****...he joins the Berto & Ortiz's of boxing...crap resume why Floyd fought him only god knows.
                      Because he was the interim WBC Welterweight Champion, and he hadn't had a loss since he was a featherweight in 2005.

Comment

Working...
                      X