Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Terence Crawford: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Gamboa is roided up for this fight and knocks out Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Gamboa has to come out like he did for the Rogers mtgwaw fight.. He was as explosive as I have ever seen a fighter. That version of gamboa could beat Crawford. Even though I'm pretty sure gamboa was juicing for that fight..

Crawford should be able to pick apart gamboa and beat him
      Gamboa is gonna have a lot of built up aggression from the inactivity, so there's a good chance he might storm the gates in the first round, that's gonna make the fight much easier for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Jame$ View Post
        I like that comparison, but Crawford isn't gonna be weight drained like Toney was when he fought Roy.
        Sure, I get that, but Crawford may not have half the skill that a prime toney had.. Jury is still out on him

Comment

Sure, I get that, but Crawford may not have half the skill that a prime toney had.. Jury is still out on him
          Gamboa doesnt have the skills to avoid punches like Roy did and Roy and Toney are much closer to the same size, Crawford is a giant compared to Gamboa, he could put his glove on Gamboa's forehead and keep him there all night lol.

Comment

Gamboa doesnt have the skills to avoid punches like Roy did and Roy and Toney are much closer to the same size, Crawford is a giant compared to Gamboa, he could put his glove on Gamboa's forehead and keep him there all night lol.
            Your exactly right, that's why I'm choosing Crawford,

Comment

Your exactly right, that's why I'm choosing Crawford,
              You and me both brother! all aboard the Budwagon, we're gonna ride this **** till the wheels fall off!

Comment

Probably because Gamboa's only had 2 fights since 2011 while Crawford had 8, and Gamboa is moving up in weight to fight a bigger, longer and craftier fighter.
                No he's not, Gamboa's last fight was at 135, he was Abril's mandatory until the Crawford fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  No he's not, Gamboa's last fight was at 135, he was Abril's mandatory until the Crawford fight.
                  I was waiting for someone to point that out, and it really won't make any difference cause he's fighting a guy that could easily be a WW, and on top of that he hasn't fought in over a YEAR! It's gonna feel like he's fighting in a new weight class on fight night.

Comment

I was waiting for someone to point that out, and it really won't make any difference cause he's fighting a guy that could easily be a WW, and on top of that he hasn't fought in over a YEAR! It's gonna feel like he's fighting in a new weight class on fight night.
                    Crawford will probably be outweighed also, Gamboa does get close to 150 on fight night, he might be over if he didn't train well.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Crawford will probably be outweighed also, Gamboa does get close to 150 on fight night, he might be over if he didn't train well.
                      Mikey and big bro Garcia should stay away from this lethal Jr. Middleweight!

Comment

Working...
                      X