Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Terence Crawford: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn....I did not know that...that changes things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jame$ View Post
      Crawford is a poor mans Mayweather, he's technically sound, never loses his composure, and has never been dropped.
      i followed crawford earlier in his career. thought he was a bright up and comer . always so ripped! yep. thought him the next pbf.
      was hoping he'd develop more power.

Comment

Crawford beats him, taking bets whoever game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          none of them are great fighters doe.

crawford i want to like but he employs a cowardly style of boxing. even floyd has opened up on offense a little bit.
          Why would them not being great matter here doe?? Gamboa isn't great either. And all 3 of those fighters have a pretty good chance of beating him. Garcia (Danny) sleeps him something brutal.

Comment

Check out the size difference between these two, we already know who's side gravity is gonna be on lol.

Comment

Crawford will shock Gamboa and drop him during the fight. A star will be born once the fight has ended.

Comment

Really a tough fight to call..

Could look like Roy vs toney with gamboa dominating with handspeed and combinations, but I think gamboa has too many technical flaws and Crawford will be able to capitalize and beat gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Crawford will shock Gamboa and drop him during the fight. A star will be born once the fight has ended.
                  It won't be shock. I expect crawford to win this comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Really a tough fight to call..

Could look like Roy vs toney with gamboa dominating with handspeed and combinations, but I think gamboa has too many technical flaws and Crawford will be able to capitalize and beat gamboa
                    I like that comparison, but Crawford isn't gonna be weight drained like Toney was when he fought Roy.

Comment

Gamboa has to come out like he did for the Rogers mtgwaw fight.. He was as explosive as I have ever seen a fighter. That version of gamboa could beat Crawford. Even though I'm pretty sure gamboa was juicing for that fight..

Crawford should be able to pick apart gamboa and beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X