Collapse
No announcement yet.

(LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think its that crazy. did he say it would lead directly to floyd or manny? i mean he wouldnt be in position to fight them next obviously but one or two more big wins and he very well could be. if he did beat porter he could realistically put himself in position to fight floyd or manny around the same time next year.

Comment

Beating Porter shouldn't lead to a shot at Mayweather/Pacquiao but it should for a fight with Khan, Broner (providing he moves back to 147), Bradley, Guerrero etc.

Both Khan and Brook are deluded by thinking winning one fight at 147 makes you a contender to fight the best. If anything Khan V Brook should be the next matchup, we have just witnessed what big british showdowns can do for the sport and fighters wallets....

Comment

Originally posted by DonSimon87 View Post
        Beating Porter shouldn't lead to a shot at Mayweather/Pacquiao but it should for a fight with Khan, Broner (providing he moves back to 147), Bradley, Guerrero etc.

Both Khan and Brook are deluded by thinking winning one fight at 147 makes you a contender to fight the best. If anything Khan V Brook should be the next matchup, we have just witnessed what big british showdowns can do for the sport and fighters wallets....
        He will bring a huge following so why would it not lead to Mayweather or Pacquiao? It's all about money at this level

Comment

Lead u to a khan fight maybe

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            So, who's crappy alt are you and are you a floydgimp?
            Junior Dong, I think you may have serious issues. You spend all day on here, and 99% of your posts revolve around Floyd. You say you hate him, but I think you're obsessed.

Plus, you use corny insults like "bumsniffer." Everything you post is the same, it's like you're not able to actually form thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post
              Junior Dong, I think you may have serious issues. You spend all day on here, and 99% of your posts revolve around Floyd. You say you hate him, but I think you're obsessed.

Plus, you use corny insults like "bumsniffer." Everything you post is the same, it's like you're not able to actually form thoughts.
              Lol, classic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-Right View Post

spot on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  He will bring a huge following so why would it not lead to Mayweather or Pacquiao? It's all about money at this level
                  really?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Lol, classic stuff.
                    Nothing but the truth, lol.

Comment

People were mentioning Porter as a possible Mayweather opponent so if Brook beats him, then surely people will start mentioning him too? Don't see what's so funny about what he's saying.

Pacquiao especially seems to be running out of opponents. So much so that they're talking about Chris Algieri as a possible next opponent. Kell Brook would be a much bigger fight than Algieri.

Comment

Working...
                      X