Collapse
No announcement yet.

(LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he wins, he's in the mix. A win over Porter is better than most of these 'contenders' at 147 have.

This just sounds like a thread created by an Amir Khan fan who dislikes Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      if he wins, he's in the mix. A win over porter is better than most of these 'contenders' at 147 have.

this just sounds like a thread created by an amir khan fan who dislikes brook.
      bingo!!!!!!

Comment

You could have done a Box Rec add up for Provo vs Algieri.

We saw what happened there.

Comment

Brook isn't going to beat Porter, his chin has been checked by Senchenko, and not taking anything away from him but he got stopped by Paulie... (but he stopped a shot Hatton doe) if he can hurt Brook then I'm pretty sure Porter who I can assume as I've never personally felt his power going by what he did to Malignaggi punches much harder.

Paulie wasn't just shot overnight he got beat by a young fresh and hungry lion.

Anyway Brooks only ever live opponent was Senchenko, Jones was an old journeyman who gassed Kell out in their first bout.

Comment

If he completely dismantled Porter, then that will certainly catapult him. I'm sure he'll be in talks.

Comment

Whats funny?? if he wins and gets a title he will damn sho get a fight with one of them in a heart beat

Comment

Focus ON PORTER!

But yes if he wins that opens up a lot of BIG MONEY opportunities for him. WTF is so funny about that?

Comment

If he beats Porter he will be fighting Khan next.

Brook will be fighting for the 2nd time in U.S. and even if he does pull it against Porter that isn't enough exposure at the world level to get a fight against Floyd. Also, Khan is looking for a fight late this year and Brook-Porter winner makes the perfect sense and I think the winner of that gets Floyd.

Comment

In a sense, and even though its a remote possibility, I'm actually hoping for Brook to pull-off the upset. Because I'm willing to bet anything that he gives Khan the finger, and pushes Hearn to make a Mayweather fight happen for the belt.

Comment

I think porter is a bit pissed he has to fight a live dog and not a soft gimme like malignaggi or Diaz again

Comment

Working...
                      X