No announcement yet.

(LOL) Kell Brook: A victory over Porter will lead to Mayweather and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
    Khan has wins over Kotelnik,Malignaggi,Judah,Diaz,Maidana,Collazo,Bar erra etc and people literally cry every time his name gets mentioned with Floyd for a possible fight, you think Brook deserves a shot at Floyd on basis of 1 win over a guy who's best win in an OLD shot to pieces Malignaggi and who (literally) got beat by Diaz in first fight? yeah right. Brook hasn't even fought in the US yet. Brook doesn't even deserve a Khan fight and he's talking about Mayweather & Pacquiao.
    SMFH. Why doe people seem to ALWAYS overlook the fact that Porter's biggest W is defeating Devon Alexander for the IBF welterweight title?

Anyways this Kell dude is trippin', im not even sure he wins against Porter to begin with!

Comment

He is in Lalaland

Comment

I think Porter will dominate Brook......in dominating fashion I might add!

Comment

If somehow Brook wins, I see the ghost getting another title shot and Robert Guerrero is gonna beat him. LOL. so forget about May and Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            He is in Lalaland

Comment

shame about the beef between khan and brook but theres nothing wrong with brook aiming for floyd and pacquiao - literally every 147 fighter wants those fights, even 154 and 160 fighters want floyd and pac so like brook is the only fighter to aim for those guys right? lol sure.. 3 separate divisions are full of fighters aiming for floyd and pac..

Comment

I think that the real issue is the difference between 'deserving' a fight with Floyd or being 'Cherry picked' for a fight BY Floyd.

They are two completely different things IMO.

Both Khan and Brook would be ideal 'Cherry Picks', Brook just needs a win against a credible opponent to get his ticket for the Floyd lottery.

Khan has been holding his lottery ticket tight in his sweaty palm for months.

Neither Khan nor Brook 'deserve' a shot at Floyd IMO, Khan has only one win at 147, and Brook has no real resume at all at the top level.

The Floyd hype train keeps rolling, and as long as there are guys like Khan and Brook around to fuel the engine it won't stop until Floyd reaches 50-0.

Khan will be one of Floyd's next 2 fights, I am almost certain of it.

Brook will likely be found out against Porter - so I don't really think he will be relevant.

I am not a Floyd hater - but I would like to see him close his career with some real challenging fights.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  In a sense, and even though its a remote possibility, I'm actually hoping for Brook to pull-off the upset. Because I'm willing to bet anything that he gives Khan the finger, and pushes Hearn to make a Mayweather fight happen for the belt.
                  I dont think the possibility of Brook winning is remote at all.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    I think that the real issue is the difference between 'deserving' a fight with Floyd or being 'Cherry picked' for a fight BY Floyd.

They are two completely different things IMO.

Both Khan and Brook would be ideal 'Cherry Picks', Brook just needs a win against a credible opponent to get his ticket for the Floyd lottery.

Khan has been holding his lottery ticket tight in his sweaty palm for months.

Neither Khan nor Brook 'deserve' a shot at Floyd IMO, Khan has only one win at 147, and Brook has no real resume at all at the top level.

The Floyd hype train keeps rolling, and as long as there are guys like Khan and Brook around to fuel the engine it won't stop until Floyd reaches 50-0.

Khan will be one of Floyd's next 2 fights, I am almost certain of it.

Brook will likely be found out against Porter - so I don't really think he will be relevant.

I am not a Floyd hater - but I would like to see him close his career with some real challenging fights.

Wrong! Floyd is a cherry pick for Khan cause Khan would beat him and force him to retire, again.

Comment

If he wins big he will get the Mayweather fight. Mayweather's running out of opponents and Brook can bring many people to Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X