No announcement yet.

Cooto destroy Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooto destroy Mayweather

The first fight was bloody close, i scored it two rounds to mayweather.

But this was a out of shape, and now that freddy roach under his wing.

I think Maidana won last time. No robbery, but he wasnt allowed proper gloves.

Cotto imo beats Mayweather next time as i think martinez is a better fighter than Mayweather.

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    The first fight was bloody close, i scored it two rounds to mayweather.

But this was a out of shape, and now that freddy roach under his wing.

I think Maidana won last time. No robbery, but he wasnt allowed proper gloves.

Cotto imo beats Mayweather next time as i think martinez is a better fighter than Mayweather.
    Cotto won 5 rounds against Mayweather but what people don't realize is Cotto was on a decline mentally he had lost it after being knocked by Pacquaio , Margarito and also losing to Austin Trout. In addition whom ever was his conditioning coach did a piss poor job in getting him fit to fight. When he fought Mayweather he was a dead man walking by round 9. it seems that Roach has been able to turn Cotto around you have to remember boxing is at least 50% mental and I believe Cotto believes in himself again. Mayweather on the other hand had just received one of his biggest beat downs since Castillo I think he lost the Maidana fight, his poor performance of being out hustled by a guy whom wasn't even in the P4P top 10 had to break his big ego. So in closing I give Cotto an edge in beating Mayweather as long as Mayweather doesn't start with his 155 pound catch weight pillow glove nonsense which Roach should not bend an inch to his ludicrous demands

Comment

Cotto won like 4 rounds at most; but some rounds were very close.

This Cotto under Roach IMO has a better chance against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Cotto won 5 rounds against Mayweather but what people don't realize is Cotto was on a decline mentally he had lost it after being knocked by Pacquaio , Margarito and also losing to Austin Trout. In addition whom ever was his conditioning coach did a piss poor job in getting him fit to fight. When he fought Mayweather he was a dead man walking by round 9. it seems that Roach has been able to turn Cotto around you have to remember boxing is at least 50% mental and I believe Cotto believes in himself again. Mayweather on the other hand had just received one of his biggest beat downs since Castillo I think he lost the Maidana fight, his poor performance of being out hustled by a guy whom wasn't even in the P4P top 10 had to break his big ego. So in closing I give Cotto an edge in beating Mayweather as long as Mayweather doesn't start with his 155 pound catch weight pillow glove nonsense which Roach should not bend an inch to his ludicrous demands
        Cotto won 4 rounds tops i had 9-3. Also he avenged his lose and beat Margarito, and the Trout fight what are you talking about? He fought Trout after he lost to Floyd.

Comment

That's why Mayweather is ducking the rematch hard. He knows this in shape, properly trained version of Cotto would smash him to pieces.

Comment

Who the hell is Cooto

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Cotto won 4 rounds tops i had 9-3. Also he avenged his lose and beat Margarito, and the Trout fight what are you talking about? He fought Trout after he lost to Floyd.
              the idiot you're replying to is a racist and dksab.......don't waste your time.

Comment

Mayweather won comfortably and he'd do the same in a rematch. I don't understand some of you guys, just because someone wins a few rounds against Floyd you ask for a rematch. I say fuk no I'd much rather see Cotto vs. GGG or Canelo. Why would I want to watch another boring Mayweather fight.

Comment

You really have a low opinion of Mayweather. I think Mayweather is much better than the shell of Martinez that Cotto beat. I think Mayweather beat Cotto and it was not close. He beat Maidana clearly but it was fairly close. Mayweather may be going down hill more than Cotto since he is a few years older. Cotto does seem quite a bit better with Roach as his trainer. It's possible he could defeat Mayweather now but it certainly would not be easy or a sure thing in my opinion. Mayweather may be slipping but he certainly is not shot like Martinez seems to be and he would almost certainly be the betting favorite in a rematch with Cotto.

Comment

I understand that English is not everyone's first language, but this guy has Carl Froch, a British fighter, as his profile picture.

Comment

Working...
                    X