Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooto destroy Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These floyd haterz are dreamin lol..cotto is a bum who beat an 39 year old martinez with damaged kneew lol clap clap clap

roach is rubbish too..pacquiao made him not the other way around lol..who else did he make? khan left him..chavez became a weed head...roach is punch drunk and shakes like a b1tch because he had no defense as a boxer..and now you wanna tell me he knows how to teach boxing to others?? lol he should thank pacquiao for the fame he has received so far lol

Comment

The Mayweather vs Cotto Rematch is already on promo mode, this guys know their business, Roach and Arum already started the promotion to get people excited because of the great win of Cotto, and a rejuvenated Miguel, already Roger Mayweather told the media that Floyd can beat Cotto again easy, (this means the rematch will go, no excuses, they say a fight again will happen with same result) I don't know it for sure.

Also Mayweather Jr will try to make history defending the 147-154 titles, and if Cotto on the mix with 160 title, THIS WILL BE A VERY BIG BIG $$$$ FIGHT.

All is set for it;

Floyd vs Cotto 2
      3 titles on game (147-154-160)
      Floyd trying to make history (def 2 titles)
      Floyd trying to win another division title
      Cotto 2 streak win under Roach
      Cotto look renewed under Roach
      Cotto killed Martinez and is back on top shape won 4 title in 4 divison

Both won their last battle, first fight was not very dominant by Floyd, and many people wanted the rematch.

I don't see why this fight don't happen, I see them already playing the promo cards to see the excitement to do it.

This fight will be huge, and will make lots of PPV buys, 1.5 to 1.7-8 easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        These floyd haterz are dreamin lol..cotto is a bum who beat an 39 year old martinez with damaged kneew lol clap clap clap

roach is rubbish too..pacquiao made him not the other way around lol..who else did he make? khan left him..chavez became a weed head...roach is punch drunk and shakes like a b1tch because he had no defense as a boxer..and now you wanna tell me he knows how to teach boxing to others?? lol he should thank pacquiao for the fame he has received so far lol
        You picked Sergio to KO Cotto, didn't you?

Comment

Make the fight happen!

Floyd Mayweather vs. Miguel Cotto II
          Keith Thurman vs. Josesito Lopez
          Chris Arreola vs. Malik Scott
          John Molina vs. Mickey Bey II

I would buy that card.

Comment

Fraud is a cherrypicking coward who will duck Cotto, he is also a cherrypicking coward for if he fights Cotto again. Rinse. Repeat. Real warriors fight guys coming off of losses from a division or two below them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              You picked Sergio to KO Cotto, didn't you?
              In your 'expert' analysis please explain why Floyd will now be a sitting duck for this Super Saiyan version of Miguel Cotto.

Truth is he may even get embarassed this time because Mayweather has him figured out as he does after round 5...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Cotto won like 4 rounds at most; but some rounds were very close.

This Cotto under Roach IMO has a better chance against Floyd.
                I'm with you on this one. I would not say Cotto will destroy him but he does has a better chance as stated!

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  The first fight was bloody close, i scored it two rounds to mayweather.

But this was a out of shape, and now that freddy roach under his wing.

I think Maidana won last time. No robbery, but he wasnt allowed proper gloves.

Cotto imo beats Mayweather next time as i think martinez is a better fighter than Mayweather.
                  when i read "Cooto destroy Mayweather" i knew this was going to be an awful ****ing thread.

when i read slimshandy started it, i knew it was somehow going to be even worse.

yet in every single sentence you manage to surprise me with just how ******ed you manage to get.

first of all mayweather clearly beat cotto, you could give cotto 3 rounds at best. i know lots of people cant tell which punches are landing and which ones are not, know the difference between effective aggression and just plain aggression or even know you are supposed to score defense and ring generalship.

but come on, even if you hadnt watched a single fight in your life you could see floyd clearly won that fight.

so now im thinking you are at the peak of ******ation.. wrong.. maidana won last time? really? seriously? you are a ****ing clown, dude. that fight was closer than the cotto fight but floyd clearly won it. for the record maidana did wear proper gloves, just not the ones he wanted. this is common practice in boxing as well despite the fact that only floyd gets flack for it.

then you polish it off with a true gem, claiming martinez is better than mayweather. im not even going to bother responding to that any further as it makes fun of itself in its complete and utter ******ation.

instead i will just point out the fact that just about every single poster who claims cotto would beat floyd in a rematch because he is in better shape and a better place mentally..

are the exact same people who tore floyd apart for even making the fight the first time because cotto was supposedly so shot. not only that but if someone claimed cotto was in a good place mentally and physically for the first time in years after getting revenge on margarito and having a great new trainer in his corner. you would laugh at it and call it ridiculous ***** excuses.

now here you are claiming cotto wins a rematch on the exact same premise despite being 2-2 in his last 4 fights. hilarious..
                  Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-12-2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post

Cotto is a bum who beat a 39 yr old who Floyd wouldn't even come anywhere close to fighting even if the 39 yr old had damaged knees...Even if Floyd feels he already beat Cotto, if he is about the $$$$ then he would fight Cotto again based on the fact that it's an automatic 1M PPV buys..At this point, they would be the #'s from their first fight..

Comment

Floyd Mayweather beat Cotto and Maidana clearly, no controversy there. He does seem to be showing signs of ageing and diminishing skills however.

A rematch with Cotto for the lineal 160 title would be a mouthwatering proposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X