Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooto destroy Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up about a rematch. We all know that Mayweather will fight Garcia in Fall. End of story.

Comment

Idc how stupid I might sound to anyone but I think this Cotto UNDER ROACH knocks out Floyd. He's looking **** 2007-2008 Cotto before the Margarito lose*.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        Mayweather won comfortably and he'd do the same in a rematch. I don't understand some of you guys, just because someone wins a few rounds against Floyd you ask for a rematch. I say fuk no I'd much rather see Cotto vs. GGG or Canelo. Why would I want to watch another boring Mayweather fight.
        I agree. Mayweather beat Cotto by a wide margin. Cotto should be a good champion and give GGG his long over due chance at the lineal title. I think GGG would beat him but if Canelo beats Lara Cotto could fight Canelo for another big payday. If he is going to be a real middleweight champion then he should fight top middleweights, not top welterweights and Jr. middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
          Who the hell is Cooto
          I think some African dude that wants to fight Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
            Who the hell is Cooto
            Nothing at Boxing Rec, and no videos on YouTube.

Comment

Go back to trolling about European fighters, chap.

Comment

Cooto, Globkin, Caneloo if not wait draned. They would all beat merryweather

Comment

Counter punchers get stronger in the rematch.

And believe me Mayweather is no ordinary counter puncher.

Easy victory second time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Cotto won 5 rounds against Mayweather but what people don't realize is Cotto was on a decline mentally he had lost it after being knocked by Pacquaio , Margarito and also losing to Austin Trout. In addition whom ever was his conditioning coach did a piss poor job in getting him fit to fight. When he fought Mayweather he was a dead man walking by round 9. it seems that Roach has been able to turn Cotto around you have to remember boxing is at least 50% mental and I believe Cotto believes in himself again. Mayweather on the other hand had just received one of his biggest beat downs since Castillo I think he lost the Maidana fight, his poor performance of being out hustled by a guy whom wasn't even in the P4P top 10 had to break his big ego. So in closing I give Cotto an edge in beating Mayweather as long as Mayweather doesn't start with his 155 pound catch weight pillow glove nonsense which Roach should not bend an inch to his ludicrous demands
                    So Cotto wasn't confident when he hit the Mayweather lottery? That's just far fetched.

Cotto was on a three fight win streak (all TKO's) while avenging his controversial loss to Antonio Margarito. I'm pretty sure Cotto got his groove back.

Cotto's peak popularity was right after the Mosley win. His second peak popularity was anywhere between the Margarito win and the Mayweather loss (he didn't lose any credibility because of how he looked). His third popularity peak is the one going on right now given how dominant he looked...

The Cotto that fought Mayweather was as confident (if not more) then the one we have now. I don't expect Cotto AT ALL to start calling out names at 160. It's the classic case of hit and run. I'm not scoffing at the win, but let's keep things in perspective. Cotto is RIGHT NOW a certified 154 pounder with confidence...expect him to fight Canelo...not GGG or, God forbid, he goes clinically insane and says, "160's wack, I'm busting 168!" and fights Froch.

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that after Cotto used Everlast MX against Floyd he restricted Chino from using the same pair of gloves.. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X