Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
    This date work for you?

Stephen Espinoza***8207;@StephenEspinoza·Jun 2
    Always have been. "@RedZone_Moss: @StephenEspinoza @vegasjay12 @SHOsports Will you be willing to do business with TR?"
    Did you see my last post? I said clearly they have a problem with Arum. What's more to be said?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Who said he's a saint? It's going to be hilarious watching each guy trying to screw each other over... first being Arum trying to make Canelo/Cotto on HBO
      Yeah, it's like people think the Schaefer oust was some great thing. When really, it's an expensive thing where everyone loses in someway, shape, or form, and the fighting just intensifies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        This date work for you?

Stephen Espinoza***8207;@StephenEspinoza·Jun 2
        Always have been. "@RedZone_Moss: @StephenEspinoza @vegasjay12 @SHOsports Will you be willing to do business with TR?"
        You do realize that Arum not too long ago called Espinoza a CREEP publicly at a press conference?
        Last edited by radioraheem; 06-10-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

They have very convenient minds here. They all have erased all the stunts Arum has pulled time and time again. He's a Saint now.
          It's crazy. Always turning a blind eye. I could pull up that thread when Arum said please boycott Mayweather vs Maidana. You'll find the same people there in agreement with Arum. Yet, look at them now... "why don't Showtime take the moral high ground, doe?!" ... I mean really you'd extend the olive branch if someone wished you ruin. GTFOH with that BS.

Comment

Hahaha, these dudes are sad.

BOOO Arum... almost ended the coldwar... screw him!

WE like the coldwar!

Haymon ****** Team

Comment

as the sane people said before, the problem is richard/gaymon/floyd/showtime in ducking pac, this proves it, they started the cold war, time to kick them out of boxing

then they go and lie to peoples faces denying what they do

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
                Did you see my last post? I said clearly they have a problem with Arum. What's more to be said?!
                If you're saying "clearly they have a problem with Arum" then you're at odds with Espinoza's public tweets on the subject, because Arum is Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
                  They clearly do have a problem with Arum and why are they in the wrong for having one? Arum did that all himself by continually burning bridges.
                  Continually burning bridges? You do realize it was Showtime that stopped working with Top Rank. They burned that bridge with Arum, not the other way around. Arum didn't help with the boycott comments...but guess what? They have a chance right now to start rebuilding the relationship so everyone involved can start making more money, and they pull this stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    as the sane people said before, the problem is richard/gaymon/floyd/showtime in ducking pac, this proves it, they started the cold war, time to kick them out of boxing

then they go and lie to peoples faces denying what they do
                    But but but, Arum said Enoza and Showtime were Jerks... that means we shouldn't end the coldwar.

****** Haymon fanboys are the worst

Comment

IMO, they shouldn't try to peeve Oscar off.... Only reason Oscar/GBP was with Showtime was because HBO banned them for their Haymon association.

Pretty sure they'd welcome back the non-Haymon fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X