Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Fancies UK Clash, Maybe With David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Not really relevant for a decade, well in his 40s. It will be really unlike Mr Haye to take this fight.
    agree. but if tarver drums up some interest in beating chambers or chisora
    david haye will fight him!

Comment

David gaye keeps ducking tyson fury!!

Comment

Please no more Tarver matches....

Comment

Well Tarver has made a habit of cracking chinny bums out...

ALTHOUGH this is just a complete pathetic attempt to give David Haye yet another ****** so called 'heavyweight' clash that would more look like a catchweight was set.

David should grow a pair and fight a real heavyweight that is in form for once the only ones he did face was Valuev who I thought beat him then Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Well Tarver has made a habit of cracking chinny bums out...

ALTHOUGH this is just a complete pathetic attempt to give David Haye yet another ****** so called 'heavyweight' clash that would more look like a catchweight was set.

David should grow a pair and fight a real heavyweight that is in form for once the only ones he did face was Valuev who I thought beat him then Wladimir.
            he does need to knock the rust off tho. cant blame him on this occasion altho Id wish to hell it would be someone else than tarver. that would be just an ugly fight. anyway,,,I havent heard haye mentioning his name so we'll see

Comment

Now that's a ****ty fight.

Comment

It's fights like this that ruin boxing for the serious boxing fans like myself.

Meaningless fights with fighters who used to be stars...

Yes, people know who Tarver is...but who cares...what does this fight prove for the current state of boxing or the division?

Haye is still relevant if he wants to come back but this fight is pointless...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                  It's fights like this that ruin boxing for the serious boxing fans like myself.

Meaningless fights with fighters who used to be stars...

Yes, people know who Tarver is...but who cares...what does this fight prove for the current state of boxing or the division?

Haye is still relevant if he wants to come back but this fight is pointless...
                  if he were to take it to knock off rust and then fight a worthy contender a month later I could accept it but knowing haye he wont fight for another year after that. thats whts so damn frustrating with him. the sad thing is he is talented and has what we love to see in a fighter,,,big power but hes let us down too many damn times and I doubt very much he'll change

Comment

haye won't fight him even in a tune up fight. I could see tarver getting eddie chambers, david price or Hughie fury. he isn't going to get a big fight at this point without beating a decent fighter first. kevin Johnson, alex leapai or another up & comer. tarver must except this but if he can fight a high ranked guy like chagaev, Thompson or oquendo he will get his chance to possibly get a big dog but I doubt he beats any top 30 HW at this point.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 06-10-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

How about Tarver vs Toney in the U.K.? James Toney seems to be popular in the U.K. from what I gather so he could definitely make some money from this fight. Both guys will forever be associated with Roy Jones Jr. which makes it that more intriguing. Toney will be facing Roy Jones Jr. again so win or lose a fight with Tarver following the Jones Jr. fight will be that more intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                      X