Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Fancies UK Clash, Maybe With David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is coming off serious surgery and a long layoff; he's badly need of a tuneup. I mean, look what happened to Martinez last weekend.

Tarver can hang at heavyweight, man. This won't be the hardest fight of Haye's career but Tarver will put him up to the test, for certain.

This is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland View Post
      Way off he mark.Haye would fight him now or never if he had a strong of successive victories.
      Haye won't fight tarver - get real.

He'd be a sho in for kiltschko though. Continue his nice stream of mormeck esque opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

He'd be a sho in for kiltschko though. Continue his nice stream of mormeck esque opponents.
        Oh, come on.

Who do you think he will face? My money is on the winner of Oquendo vs. Chagaev.

Comment

Within the phantasy realm you reside I am sure you could justify a Tarver Haye,the guy who bested Rocky wouldn't actually be too bad a nameto have in the resume huh ? He's about 5-6 years north of Haye and Booth's strict genetic profiling for an opponent though huh ?

Maybe they could go back and face Chagaev now he appears to have zero motivation and is out of shape,I guess the 'I can't fight him becuse he has hepatitis' was just a ruse all along as he was actually a tough test 3 years ago,or maybe he was just in a rush to face Wlad as his other mandatory would have been Povetkin,thus the 'I can't fight after my 31st bday' even though his next fight will be the fifth he has scheduled since his 31st birthday !!!!!

Comment

David Haye will carry on fighting the Audley Harrisons of the heavyweight division to solidify his ATG status

TKO of John Ruiz via constant rabbit punches so impressive!
            Took more than one round to KO Audley Harrison definitely epitome of greatness what a legend Davey is!

Comment

Working...
            X