Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Mentally Strong, Would Face Mayweather at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chit if Chavez Jr can make 160 from 200lbs then I'm pretty sure GGG can make 154 decently...not saying GGG would be at his best but he can definitely make 154. It's not like it matters anyways, Floyd doesn't like fighting guys who know how to cut off the ring. Cotto was an example of it.

Comment

Originally posted by skillz321 View Post
      That's the problem...people equate real boxing with "running"....it doesn't make sense. It's just like playing Call of Duty (yes im old and still play), if you get into a fire fight and are gonna lose, find another way, don't stand there and get shot in the face....it's all strategy, and you either adapt or lose...im pretty sure Floyd hasn't done that yet!
      Great analogy, they always get shot "running and gunning" and be screaming mad. Or screaming about campers, well if you know where they are at ADAPT.

Comment

Never happening. He should focus on getting Cotto now. That fight interests me big time now.

Comment

I watched the Floyd/Maidana fight and still can't find a spot where Floyd struggled. I'm just stating my opinion, but cannot find it...GGG is so unproven, no way he is afraid of GGG, I guarantee there are several holes in his "boxing" Floyd would exploit....I will say GGG is fun and exciting...even has a punchers chance, but no way he hangs with Floyd IMO
          I agree that Floyd outpointed Maidana by a wider margin than a lotta these f.cktards wanna admit. But I think GGG wrecks Floyd. And I'm not evenly ovetly impressed with GGG.

Comment

Floyd be like:

"They want me to face GGG at my comfortable weight? HELL NO. This why mu'fuckas dying in the sport of boxing!"

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
              Great analogy, they always get shot "running and gunning" and be screaming mad. Or screaming about campers, well if you know where they are at ADAPT.
              Exaclty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                I agree that Floyd outpointed Maidana by a wider margin than a lotta these f.cktards wanna admit. But I think GGG wrecks Floyd. And I'm not evenly ovetly impressed with GGG.
                Not giving you **** at all about you thinking GGG can beat Floyd....just wondering why you think that? Better skilled fighters have lost to him than GGG...so, I wanna know what you see

Comment

Not giving you **** at all about you thinking GGG can beat Floyd....just wondering why you think that? Better skilled fighters have lost to him than GGG...so, I wanna know what you see
                  GGG is too big, too strong, hits too hard, and has too much skill. Floyd can't lay againat the ropes and let GGG **** his body cause he would be stopped. He can't stand in the pocket and try and counter because GGG is accurate and hits too hard. And he can't try and move because GGG is awesome at cutting the ring off. Plus, Floyd doesn't hit hard enough to detour GGG from walking home down. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see Floyd making to the second half of the fight. And I wouldn't be shocked if he was blown out in 2-3rds.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    GGG is too big, too strong, hits too hard, and has too much skill. Floyd can't lay againat the ropes and let GGG **** his body cause he would be stopped. He can't stand in the pocket and try and counter because GGG is accurate and hits too hard. And he can't try and move because GGG is awesome at cutting the ring off. Plus, Floyd doesn't hit hard enough to detour GGG from walking home down. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see Floyd making to the second half of the fight. And I wouldn't be shocked if he was blown out in 2-3rds.
                    You're right about the power and accuracy....but let's be real...Floyd is a boxer, GGG is not....he will stalk all night and hit air as the shoulder roll makes his punches glance off him....Floyd has only bled once in the last like 10 years during a fight, he simply doesn't get hit...he's fought fighters like GGG before, maybe not the pure power, but you have to hit him to pull it off with I seriously doubt GGG has the boxing ability/talent to pull that off....to me it would just be a counterpunch party with 4569478915649 shoulder rolls thrown in there....but just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Yup. Choosing WWs instead of moving up and getting his ass whooped by Ward or Kovalev. B/itch s/hit.
                      Ward himself said he wants Mayweather. So did Hopkins. Are they "b!tch sh!et" too according to you? Go slap yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X