Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two years ago Martinez would of KOd Cotto no questions asked. Martinez w/ one leg is easy pickings for anybody. Cotto wasnt even hurting Martinez, the guy just couldnt even bend his knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
      I don't know what the TS got banned for. He didn't say anything racially offensive.
      I have to agree, They banned him over this thread where He didnt say one offensive thing but yet they keep this thread open lol.

And PS, the polls in his favor right now so alot of people agree with what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
        Two years ago Martinez would of KOd Cotto no questions asked. Martinez w/ one leg is easy pickings for anybody. Cotto wasnt even hurting Martinez, the guy just couldnt even bend his knees.
        This guy..

Comment

This thread is full of butthurt haters that can't stand the fact that Cotto made the middleweight kingpin look like Alfonso Gomez.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I never said Sergio was a bad fighter, just that he wasn't on Cotto's skill level or overall level. I'm not saying Sergio wasn't ailing, but don't put it all on his knee. He was in there with a guy with an answer for everything in his bag of tricks. That needs to be recognized and not just ignored because "HIS KNEE DOE"
            Alright dude i'm not trying to rain on your parade lol

I just have a problem with you saying that Cotto dominated Sergio Martinez with no effort because he's so much of a greater fighter.

There is no dimension where Cotto would beat a champion like Martinez with so little effort and so little work unless there was something severely wrong (and there clearly was). Sergio Martinez is not an easy fight for anybody, and tonight Cotto had an easy fight.

It's not that serious, I'm just not going to lie about what I saw.

I'm done lol, gonna go crash. Grats to Cotto.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-08-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
              I have to agree, They banned him over this thread where He didnt say one offensive thing but yet they keep this thread open lol.

And PS, the polls in his favor right now so alot of people agree with what he said.
              A lot of butthurt ******s just like him.

Comment

King cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Even when he was getting caught clean with flush left hooks in the 1st minute? Knee or no knee, Cotto is better fundamentally than him.
                  I could tell within the first 10 seconds that his knee was shot. He couldn't bend it at all. He looked gimpy as fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                    Damn I see why Cotto is so disliked around here...

Cottards are the most delusional morons ha ha ha
                    Let them enjoy it. His career is coming to an end.

Comment

• Just imagine if somebody like Andre Ward fought in this division. He would've dominated it like Hopkins did. A prime Jermaine Taylor pre-Hopkins wouldn't have got punked on like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X