Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Beats Down Martinez, Makes History at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wasn't even close. Martinez landed a few jabs, and one good lead left. Cotto fought perfectly, cleanly, and powerfully. He was faster, stronger, and smarter.

All the people who predicted a Martinez victory in a big way: take a bite of that dry, dirty bird. Don't make the excuses in hindsight - many of you thought he'd be too big, too fast, and too strong.

Don't take anything away from how spectacular Cotto looked out there.

Comment

Cotto fought a good fight, props to him but Martinez is completely washed up.

Comment

P4P new entry Cotto

Comment

He just beat the crap out of Sergio. Good job Sergio, you had a great run. But Cotto was a beast tonight. Congrats to Miguel for making a history for Puerto Rico.

Comment

Cotto is a legend....great performance!!!

Comment

I'm not saying Cotto doesn't deserve some 'kind' of credit. But let's be truthful.. Those knees made it an unfair contest from the get go. If you disagree you're not being REAL. (and I hate Martinez) but I don't think it was a fair fight.

Comment

Congrats Cotto ! Totally exposed Martinez...and NEW

Comment

Originally posted by invanex View Post
                  Cotto simply embarrassed Martinez... Simply bought him to school! hahaha!

You really think that?

Comment

good win for cotto. wonder who he'll fight next

Comment

I thought Sergio would be taking it, but he definitely wasn't Sergio tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X