No announcement yet.

"Carl Froch is nothing but a British hype job" - Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
    Rubbish.Froch is a top 10 P4P fighter right now. He has a top 2-3 resume in boxing right now. He is a WARRIOR!!!
    So beating Groves warrants that? STFU

Comment

I will say this in regards to British boxing...they need to do something about that pre-fight circus show **** they put on display. I mean WTF. I almost straight up left the pad after seeing that ridiculous shiz. I lol'd when Lampley was like, "I believe this is the fourth platform Groves has stopped to pose on, and we're now 17 minutes into his ring walk". Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I will say this in regards to British boxing...they need to do something about that pre-fight circus show **** they put on display. I mean WTF. I almost straight up left the pad after seeing that ridiculous shiz. I lol'd when Lampley was like, "I believe this is the fourth platform Groves has stopped to pose on, and we're now 17 minutes into his ring walk". Bwahahahahahaha
        They did it with Hamed aswell, Kell Brook and Haye are ridiculous aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          They did it with Hamed aswell, Kell Brook and Haye are ridiculous aswell
          It's the whackest **** ever. Someone needs to tell them that sometimes less is more.

Comment

Anyone who agrees better not ever talk up Hopkins beating Pascal, Ward beating Abraham, Dawson beating Glen Johnson, or anyone ever beating Groves going forward.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Well, he's technically right about both things - Ward is a boring **** and his fanbase is smaller than Floyd's d*ck.

I can't blame Froch for chasing bigger (and more entertaining) money fights with entertaining guys like Golovkin or Chavez Jr.
                TS is talking ****. Froch said the best thing would be if he avenged his loss, but there's no demand for the fight and so he'd rather fight someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  TS is talking ****. Froch said the best thing would be if he avenged his loss, but there's no demand for the fight and so he'd rather fight someone else.
                  If it's the best thing why not try do it then? A true "warrior" fights to be the best, you guys are contradicting yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Anyone who agrees better not ever talk up Hopkins beating Pascal, Ward beating Abraham, Dawson beating Glen Johnson, or anyone ever beating Groves going forward.
                    Nobody's going to agree. OP is clearly one of those Irish people who despises Britain and can't stand to see it any sort of success.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Then why did he "go on record" and admit he doesn't want to fight Andre Ward?
                      Sorry, still can't get over the fact that you're 'CEO of BoxingScene's Official Money Team'.

Comment

Working...
                      X