Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Martinez Weight Results From MSG (LIVE UPDATES)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    Cotto looked ripped and ready, and Martinez was in good shape but Cotto looks better. Martinez has a good 3 inches on Cotto, but size wise it didnt looked like that much!
    Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Both looked good. Martinez was a bit gaunt coming in at 158.8, but both looked ready.

It's going to be all fireworks tomorrow night!
    Thanks fellas... time has arrived, its GOIng to be an awesome night tommorow, i got some amautuer fights to go to, then the big one! Cant wait, this fight is gonna be a war...warrrr cottooo, AND NEWWWW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ugly2000 View Post
      I was staring to question my pick for the fight these last two days but I feel better after the weigh in. Martinez is going to end up being too big for Cotto.

This is a bad fight for Cotto. Sergio is too big, too fast and too powerful!!! Freddie's just amping Miguel up and throwing him to the dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        No he doesn't... he has always had wide obliques.
        Ohh, my bad didnt knew that how is called now, Wide obliques hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
          Martinez have love handles doe. That body is going to suffer!
          Martinez looked chupao..Dried up and it appears the rumors we true Martinez was having trouble getting down to weight and he'll pay for that in the later rounds...IMO.. ESTOY LISTO...

PRRP

Comment

Cotto is too small.

Comment

Chigaso time for Cotto, Martinez is bigger and will be to strong for Cotto every round that goes by, retirement party for Cotto.

Comment

dang! you guys see that babe ring girl pass out? she was on the ground in the background with her legs open. wow.

Comment

Cottos only chance is to do his best GGG impersonation and keep Sergio up on the ropes, not allowing Sergio to get full extension on that straight left, if cotto tries to box a guy with arms that are 3+" longer, he's gonna have a rough night

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    Martinez looked chupao..Dried up and it appears the rumors we true Martinez was having trouble getting down to weight and he'll pay for that in the later rounds...IMO.. ESTOY LISTO...

PRRP
                    Mira el pesaje con Chavez, Martinez se vio mejor hoy que en ese momento

Comment

Originally posted by Hex-One View Post
                      Cotto is too small.
                      Pac was too small for margarito and we seen what happened there!

Comment

Working...
                      X