Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Cotto get credit for beating Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Can you not wear a tighter shirt man?
    How would you know what the average PR is packing?

I'm a Cotto fanatic detractor. I see what I see. You put him on a pedestal and I explain why he shouldn't be up there. That's it.

If I was truly a hater, you'd think I'd call his win(if it happens) against Martinez close to legendary?
    Oh really? So you didnt start talking sht about him when he had the problem with his uncle based on a hate perspective and not based on the actual events? Or that time he wear that tutu in the ring because he lost a bet, you began to talk about how gay he is? Dude, I know some of the Cottards here are worst than flmos or ptards. Still your ways of diminishing anything he do is far from trying to educate his dumb fans.

BTW, you totally forgot that time that you said you hate boricuas. But that has nothing to do with your logic, right?

Comment

• He should get credit. I simply don't see Cotto winning this one unless Martinez injuries/age and layoff catches up to him in this fight.

Comment

• joto beat martinez???? the other joto? i missed the fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Yes, he gets credit for beating Martinez. Cotto has always challenged himself in the ring just like Hoya did.

Comment

• I would give him credit, no matter what version of Martinez shows up, I expect him to destroy Cotto, so if Cotto beats him, i would give him credit.

R.I.P. Cotto

Comment

• I just want to say that I don't think I've ever seen a poll this heavily favored toward one choice. Out of 84 people, 90% chose yes. From a statistical point of view, that's staggering.

Of course when you ask a silly question such as this, that seems to be right.

Comment

• Credit for beating a 51-2 lineal champion? Tiny bit of credit. Like pea sized credit. Now if Martinez was 53-0...then yeah, I'd give Cotto 35% credit.

Comment

• Buuuuuuuuummmmppp!!!!!

Comment

• What say you all now

Comment

• Dude this his thing, mad props to Cotto, his team and his fans, I did not see that coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X