No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Knocks Groves Out With Massive Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    It seemed bad at first but the replay showed he was looking at Groves and waved it off while still stiff and motionless. Cant just wait to see if Groves wakes up lol.
    Yeah, we could've seen if he could last 20 seconds dancing around to get to the next round. I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      All im saying, is a 10 count too much to ask?
      I knew we'd get these type of dumb statements...but didn't expect one so soon... LOL

Comment

I too would have like a full count but I won't argue the result. I like a full count in general. Especially when it's a flash KO (instead of accumulated punishment). You can wake up quite suddenly from those.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
          I knew we'd get these dumb statements...but didn't expect one so soon... LOL
          Maybe because.....Groves got up before the count of 10?

Sorry, i'm an idiot.

Comment

Groves will bounce back from this. Something Broner has trouble doing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              I will never see Froch as a great HOF type fighter. That said he does more with less athleticism than most have in recent memory.

Gotta see a Ward rematch or a fight at 175 now. GG is too small and Jr is simply not in that class.
              He's a HOF easily. Competition is stiffer than anyone in like 20 years. The dude took no breaks. He's extremely underrated in terms of athleticism. I don't get why people think speed =/= athleticism. It encompasses so many areas. Froch is naturally strong, hits hard, has strong legs, and has the most important aspect of athleticism, a gas tank.

Comment

Good win by Froch but I'm not liking the way he holds his right hand low like that. Maybe he was baiting Groves in to counter but he was getting nailed by that left all night.

Comment

LOL I knew the idiots saying "Ref should have at least given him a 10 count" were coming... LOL

Groves was folded like a laptop, was stumbling around like Ricky Hatton after a night at the pub, and then needed oxygen LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    All im saying, is a 10 count too much to ask?
                    He wasn't going to win tonight, even with a 15 count.

Comment

Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
                      Good win by Froch but I'm not liking the way he holds his right hand low like that. Maybe he was baiting Groves in to counter but he was getting nailed by that left all night.
                      It's the first Frochy fight you're watching ?

Comment

Working...
                      X